First Day in Class 3-E (Part 2)

The octopus in front of you stared at you wide eyed as you shook in fear.

"E-Ehh?!" You screamed as you backed away from the yellow smiley faced octopus. Karma began to chuckled at your expression causing you to glare at him.

"Aww does (Y/N) need me to protect her from our teacher?" He teased as he walked over to you with his hands shoved into his pockets.

"Shut up! I don't need you!" You yelled as the rubber knife shook in your hands.

The "octopus" squirmed over to you with a smile still plastered to its face.

"Hello miss (L/N) (F/N). I'm really sorry for frightening you! I just really couldn't wait to introduce you to the class!" It apologized.

You stopped shaking and regained your composure.

"O-oh. Well I'm sorry for hurting you . . . Um. . Octopus-Sensei," you stumbled on your words.

Karma chuckled at what you called "it".

"Hahah! Awesome nickname (Y/N)! I think I'll call Koro-Sensei Octopus-Sensei for now on!" He laughed as he strode over to you and "Koro-Sensei".

"Oh no you will not! You will call me Koro-Sensei like every one else in the class!" Koro-Sensei yelled as tck marks spread across his now slightly red face.

You giggled which caused everyone to switch silent.

"What a cute laugh!"

"Kawaii!"

You quickly stifled your giggled and blushed a bright red.

"Uh urm. . . Anyways! I hope we all can get along!" You chimed as you twirled the rubber knife in your hand.

"May I ask how you managed to be the first one to hurt Koro-Sensei?" Nagisa asked as he stared at you bewildered.

"Huh? What do you mean?" You asked confused as you leaned against a nearby desk.

"Well, no one has been able to hurt Koro-Sensei since he's arrived here," Nagisa explained as he pointed at Koro-Sensei.

"But you somehow have. You surprised Koro-Sensei and managed to slice off one of his tentacles," he stated.

You stared down at the green rubber knife in your hand and then up at Nagisa.

"Well all I did was react to the sudden action and then looked for the nearest weapon," you explained as you shrugged your shoulders.

"What is this things anyways?" You questioned as you bent the rubber knife.

"Well apparently it's a rubber knife that is harmless to humans but harmful to Koro-Sensei. We call them Anti-Sensei knifes," Karma explained as he leaned against the desk next to you.

"Oh," was all you could reply as you stared at Koro-Sensei.

"Well where do you want me to sit Octopus-Sensei?" You asked with a small smirk.

"Call me Koro-Sensei!" Koro-Sensei exclaimed as tck marks appeared on his forehead.

You giggled as you looked over at Karma.

"Is he always like this?" You asked with a smirk. Karma nodded and chuckled.

"Annoying right?" He laughed as he stopped leaning against the desk. You did the same and then looked at Koro-Sensei.

"So where is my seat? . . . . . Octopus-Sensei?" You asked trying to stifle your laughter.

"GAH! You know what! Forget it! Your seat is next to Karma in the back," Koro-Sensei sighed as he slithered over to the board.

You laughed and skipped over to your seat, but little did you know that Nagisa was a bit jealous of Karma.

'Why couldn't she sit next to me?! Wait. Why am I even so mad about a small thing like this? We're just friends' Nagisa thought as he twiddled with his pencil.

You took a seat down into your seat and sighed.

'I wish I could have sat next to Nagisa, but hey! At least I can sit next to Karma! I hope we can become great friends!' You thought with a smile.

Karma took a seat next to you and outstretched an arm towards you.

You stared at his hand for a moment and then up at him.

"What?" You asked stupidly.

"Gimme my knife back," he ordered as he waved his hand.

You huffed and handed him the Anti-Sensei knife.

He suddenly grabbed your hand and pulled you closely to his face.

You prevented yourself from blushing and then frowned.

"What the hell?" You muttered as Karma helped you sit back in your seat.

"Just testing is you've fallen for me or not," Karma chuckled as he sat back down in his chair.

"Tch, of course not! Why would I ever fall for someone like you? I like people who are kinda shy but honest, smart, sometimes playful and funny, and cares about my feelings," you stated as you slouched back in your chair.

"Oh? So basically people like Nagisa?" Karma asked teasingly.

"U-Um well yes," you said with a slight blush across your face.

"So do you like Nagisa?" Karma asked a bit too loudly. The class froze and turned silent as attention switched to you.

"U-Uh! Of course I don't! I won't and I never will!" You suddenly screamed out without thinking.

Nagsia turned away from you with his bangs covering his face.

'Sh*t! I messed up!' You thought as you stood up out of your chair.

"I-I mean! I do! He's the greatest friend I've ever had in my life! He's so kind and honest!" You quickly exclaimed loudly as you sat back down into your seat.

"Gomen for the interruption," you murmured as you fiddled with your fingers.

"Don't worry, I know that you'll both fall for each other in the end," Karma whispered to you causing you to blush 50 shades of red.

"Wh-Whatever,"you murmured as you turned your attention back to the lesson.

||Nagisa POV||
'Was I just friend zoned? Wait no! We're just friends!' I thought as I shook my head.

I turned my head to look at (Y/N) and saw Karma whisper something to her. Her face immediately turned bright red and she turned to him speechless.

'What did he say to her? Was he flirting?! He better not be or I'll! . . . Wait a second?! Am I jealous of Karma?! That might explain the pain I feel whenever I see him with (Y/N) . So it is true. . . I'm jealous'