Date <3 (Part 2)

~A/N~
I'm sorry but just to let you know! Kayano will be a little OOC in this chapter. .but please enjoy! ^w^

~~~~

You glared at Kayano while Nagisa sweatdropped and released you from the hug. You turned to Kayano and spread a fake smile across your face.

"Hi! What are you doing here Kayano?" You questioned as you tilted your head to the side.

Kayano blinked a couple of times and then smiled while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Oh! Well I usually come here every so often," she stated with a smile, which you could tell was fake.

"Oh I never knew you liked to visit this place Kayano," Nagisa stated with a smile that made your heart sink.

'Why is he smiling at Kayano?' You thought a little jealous as you dug the tip of your shoe into the ground.

"So um. . Do you want to come with me and (Y/N) to the flower shop so I can buy a bouquet?" Nagisa asked as you glared at Kayano.

Kayano smiled and nodded her head rapidly as if she had been waiting to be asked that. "Yes of course!"

You continued to glare at her until Nagisa turned to you and smiled, which you returned gladly.

"Well then let's go!~ you tried to say in the happiest way possible.

Nagisa nodded and wrapped an arm around your shoulders as he began to walk.

You glanced over your shoulder and saw that Kayano looked a little jealous, which made you feel better.

'What's her deal? She already knows that I'm already with Nagisa yet she keeps trying to steal him from me' you thought as the three of you entered the flower shop.

Nagisa removed his arm from around your shoulders and held the door open for you . . . And Kayano.

"Thanks Nagisa!" You chimed with a bright smile. Kayano eyed you and then smiled at Nagisa also, trying to earn his attention.

"No problem," he said sweetly as he closed the door behind him as he entered the shop.

You looked around at all the beautiful flowers there were in the shop and smiled to yourself.

'They all look so amazing and pretty!' You thought as you bent down and smelled a flower, which smelled like chocolate.

"Oooo~ look at this one Nagisa!" You heard Kayano exclaim as she tugged on Nagisa's arm as if he was hers.

A tck mark appeared on your forehead as you gritted your teeth and clenched your fist. Kayano was trying to be loud on purpose which made you a bit angry.

"Wow those look amazing!" Nagisa replied as he gazed at a bouquet of light green lilies.

"Really? And who do they remind you of?" Kayano asked as she batted her eyelashes and twirled a strand of her hair around her finger.

Nagisa pressed his finger to his chin and smiled. "(Y/N)-chan because she's pretty as these flowers."

Kayano looked as if she wanted to flip a table but she remained calm and smiled at Nagisa. "Aww that's sweet."

You smiled to yourself and then grinned at Kayano, sticking your tongue out at her teasingly. Kayano huffed and then turned her attention back to Nagisa who was still trying to decide which bouquet to buy. You walked over to them and smiled at Nagisa.

"Sooo~ have you decided yet?" You asked as you raised an eyebrow at Nagisa. He looked at one Bouvet of flowers and then another repeatedly.

"Nope not yet," he replied with a small sigh. You pressed a finger up to your chin as you thought of a way to make Nagisa make up his mind so that they could continue on with their date.

"I think I'll just get the (f/c) ones since they look so pretty and their your favorite color," Nagisa stated as he looked at you and stared deeply into your eyes, causing blush to spread across your face.

You both began to lean forward for a kiss when of course Kayano ruined the moment by clearing her throat. You quickly leaned back and glared at Kayano, who was smiling now since the two of you didn't get to kiss.

Nagisa then grabbed the bouquet of flowers and made his way over to the cash register. You followed after him but Kayano had already made it to the counter and was kinda flirting with him every now and then.

"Hey do you wanna maybe go to an ice cream shop with me sometime Nagi-kun?" She asked as she clung onto Nagisa's arm.

A tck mark appeared on your head as you glared angrily at Kayano. Luckily which made you smile was that Nagisa ripped his arm free from Kayano's grasp and sweatdropped.

"Kayano can you please stop clinging to me like that? I have a girlfriend now," he stated as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

Kayano looked down at the floor and smiled. "I-I knew you would say something like that."

Kayano then sighed. "I give up (Y/N). . . Take good care of him."

And with that Kayano patted your shoulder and left the shop, leaving you and Nagisa speechless.

Nagisa then sighed and bought the bouquet of flowers. As you both exited the shop, Nagisa turned to you and handed you the bouquet of flowers.

"I love you (Y/N) and this date has been amazing," he stated with a smile.

You blushed and smiled as you nearly tackled Nagisa in a hug. Once he regained his balance you kissed his cheek causing his face to flush a bright pink color.

You giggled and pinched his cheeks playfully. "Aww is Nagi-kun blushing?"

You statement only cause his face to burn even brighter.

You then stopped laughing and smiled at Nagisa. "I'm glad I chose you to be my first boyfriend and I'm glad that I met you, cause if I hadn't my life would be crushed and sad."

You blushed and smiled at Nagisa. "I'm really glad that I met you too," you chimed with a smile.

Nagisa looked at his watch and widened his eyes. "The next period is going to start!"

You widened take eyes as well as you held the bouquet closely to your heart and raced out the store with Nagisa by your side.

"C'mon lets hurry!" You chimed . .