chapter thirteen - diner

wow double update look at me go

Luke pulled up to an old styled diner and walked in with Michael. They sat down in a booth and an older lady walked up to them.

"Can I get you two drinks to start?" She asked.

Luke nodded. "I'll have a coffee, black, and he'll have a slightly watered down orange juice."

Michael smiled. "You know my order."

"Sugar, please, how could I not remember such a cute order," Luke chuckled.

Michael smiled and looked at the menu.

"Oh please, you want two pancakes and one waffle, butter instead of margarine and syrup on the side," Luke chuckled.

Michael blushed. "And you want two eggs, scrambled, three breakfast sausages, slightly overdone and two pieces of bacon, extra crispy."

"Cute," Luke smiled.

Michael giggled and the waitress came back with their drinks.

"Are you two ready to order?" She asked sweetly.

Luke nodded and Michael butted in. "He'll have two scrambled eggs, three slightly overdone breakfast sausages and two extra crispy pieces of bacon."

Luke continued before Michael could. "This cutie will have two pancakes and one waffle, but instead of margarine he'll have butter and he likes the syrup on the side."

The waitress chuckled. "You two are cute."

She scribbled down the orders and left.

"She called us cute," Michael smiled wide.

"I think she was referring to you," Luke winked. 

Michael blushed and looked at the table. They sat in comfortable silence and the food was soon served. They ate in comfortable silence as well. They were just about finished their meal when the door to the diner slammed open, catching their attention and two policemen walked it.

The police walked up to the counter and held up two pictures.

"Ma'am, have you seen these two boys?" One asked in a serious tone.

"Why yes, they are eating right over there," She said confused, turning her head.

But, when they turned their head all they found were almost empty plates, a fifty dollar bill and the sound of the back door slamming.

serious question; do you read boyxgirl fanfics?