chapter fifteen - arrest

Luke and Michael looked at each other and slowly got up. They both threw on some pants and Luke walked to Michael, hugging him. 

"We're going to be okay," he whispered.

Michael nodded and tried to hold in his tears. Luke made his way to the door and opened it.

"Up against the wall!" A policeman yelled, "hands behind your head!"

Luke listened to the officer and did as told. Michael looked at the door and noticed that there had to be at least ten cop cars. He was now crying, watching the officer hold his gun around Luke and yelling questions at him.

"Are you Michael Clifford?" Another policeman asked Michael.

Michael nodded.

"Is this Luke Hemmings? The man that kidnapped you?" He asked.

"I-It is Luke Hemmings.. but he didn't kidnap me," Michael said quietly. 

"Son, you don't have to obey any rules this man held against you, you are safe now, you have to tell the truth," the officer said.

Michael looked over at Luke who was being searched. "He really didn't kidnap me! He saved me! He saved me from my terrible family!"

The officer looked at another officer. "We have a stubborn boy here, he won't tell the truth."

"I am telling the truth, officer! Please, let him go!" Michael screamed.

Michael gave up on fighting when an officer started reading Luke his rights. 

"You are under arrest," the officer said to Luke, making Michael break down crying. 

Luke was handcuffed and roughly pulled away from the wall. This was the first time he saw Michael's face since the police came into their room. He wanted to do nothing more than to hug him and tell him it would be okay. They started leaving the room but stopped when Michael yelled.

"Wait!"

Michael ran up to Luke and quickly kissed him. "I'll wait for you."

And so Luke got arrested and brought back to the Washington jail. And Michael was taken home, where he went back to school and was now the talk of the town, but he quit talking to anyone, tired of the questions and bullshit rumours. He only answered the questions from any policemen, in hopes of getting Luke freed. But he knew there was no luck because even if Luke really never did kidnap Michael, he had commit many other crimes.

THE END HOLY SHIT. THANK YOU FOR READING. DO YOU WANT THE EPILOGUE TODAY?? OR NAH