PART 1: chapter 9

So I just wanna say that Lemonade on HBO was fucking amazing, I cried and I laughed and I was scared; I felt so many emotions.  At one point I was like " Ohhhh Jay you in trouble" Then I was like "Why the fuck does Jayonce gotta be so damn cute?" Then Beyonce was just looking sexy as Hell, the songs were so amazing! I've got the album now. It's so good. I can not even explain how good it is, If you haven't seen it yet watch it as soon as possible. It really is worth it, I'm obsessed with 'Hold up', but to be honest the whole album is amazing. 6 inch, Don't hurt yourself, Sorry, Daddy lessons (That is the shit!) Sandcastles makes me cry! the vocals in freedom are crazy! All night has an amazing feel it's just so good. Man! It's so good. I know all the lyrics already!  Oh and it's so funny when she said curse words! Hahahaha And she calls herself "Bomb pussy" She's too funny 

Beyoncé POV

It's a funny thing, making friends. At first you try you hardest not to say anything too silly or rude, you are afraid to be yourself because you want them to like you so you change your words to match theirs. You begin to understand things about them and one of the first things you learn is if they like to be challenged or not.  Then you learn, do you want to challenge them? 

That's what it was like meeting Nicki, the closer you get to her the more perfect she seems in her own way. She wasn't a bully, she was nice but she sure as hell could cuss the shit out of you if she needed to. She was powerful and strong, she had spirit that a lot of other people don't have. Something that makes her fierce and stand out, she's proud and happy. She is in control of her life and I like that, she has wonderful out looks on life I couldn't help but agree with but on the things I didn't agree at first I was too scared to say anything different. I thought she'd think I was annoying if I did that but I was wrong, she wanted me to talk more. She was encouraging me to tell her my own view, to a lot of people that's not a big things because that's how conversation works but for me it was. It meant that there was another person who actually wanted to talk to me, she had stood up for me before, she beat up Shontelle and she got suspended from school but that was all different. Now she was here, in front of me and interested in what I had to say. She made it easy for me to get comfortable, a lot more comfortable than I wanted but she was just able to do it. Nicki. She sure as hell was a character. She was going to be an actress in the future, she told me so herself. Said she loved it and wasn't going to let herself down, wasn't going to ever give up. Meek was similar, he was her boyfriend who's on the basketball team with Jay. Meek said he was going to be a Hip Hop artist in his own words. He said he was going to make everyone else wish they were him, that only sparked a small argument between him and Kanye. Battle between the Ego's Jay called it.  There were the quiet ones, these were the ones Michelle liked- the boys she wouldn't stop drooling over, like Aubrey and Jamie. Neither of them looked to be my type to be honest but Michelle can do what she likes. Kelly was sat with Nelly for long periods of time and as soon as he was gone she'd move on to Trey. 

The Basketball team was filled with a lot of great guys and I am glad to have made a friend within many of them as well as Nicki but I know someone better. 

Shawn Carter. 

I looked over at Jay as I took my glasses off, he was getting ready to shoot and I always loved that moment. The way he held the ball, the way he would watch with a stern face, the way his feet moved and his body stretched.  He never missed, not once. Well not today any way. It was impressive, I closed the book in my lap and rested my hands on the book with my glasses in them. 

"You think he'll get a scholarship?" Nicki asked as she leaned over to me and smiled, I looked at her and nodded my head, 

"Of course, he's amazing. He's worked really hard and he deserves it, just look at him. I'd love to come and watch him as much as possible, you see how he squints when he's about to throw the ball?  and how he stays in the same position even after he's thrown it? Oh! and he licks his lips a lot when he has the ball in his hands." I watched him some more as he passed the ball to August and continued playing.