Chapter 1. Not So Fun Flashback.

I pounded on his door, blood covering the doorkob as I grabbed onto it, trying to yank it open to see if it was unlocked. I looked back every five seconds, looking to see if Justin was behind.  

"God dangit Austin..... AUSTIN"!?!?! I yelled trying to get his attention if he was inside. Someone then grabs me from behind and pulls me back by my wrist.  

"Let go of me"! I scream turning around, not seeing the face of the attacker, trying to pull his hands off of my wrist with my other hand, but it wasn't worth it, considering he was strong, and I wasn't.  

"Nichole, Nichole, calm down... its me, Austin". He says.  

Without hesitation, I turn around and hug him tightly. He let go, but kept a hold of my arms.  

"What happened to you"? He asked.  

*Flashback*  

"Get back here". Justin says sternly as he follows me through his house. I was trembling and frightened, having no idea what I did to get him this mad at me.  

"I don't want you hanging out with Austin, I know you guys are hanging out with each other behing my back". He says.  

"So what Justin... were friends.. that's what friends do". I begin.  

"And we weren't really hiding our friendship from you".  

Justin grabs onto my wrist pulling me closer to him, to were we weren't distant anymore.  

"Just, don't go near him anymore.. ok"? He asks.  

That got me steaming mad because he thinks he controls my thoughts.... and actions.  

"Let go of me". I say yanking my wrist from his grip.  

"He's my friend and you can't keep me away from him".  

"Yeah, well, I'm your boyfriend, and.. I can". Justin says with a smirk that I want to smack off of his face.  

"If your just going to be jealous about Austin, then I think we should just break up". I say. His smirk is instantly wiped off of his face.  

"Are you serious"?!?! He yells. I turn around not facing him.  

"Break up... you know that's not going to happen"? He asks. I turn back around to face him.  

"Actually, it is". I say.  

He picks up a beer bottle from the nearby table. I turn around, making a run for it... knowing whats going to happen next. As soon as I reach the front door, he chucks it at me, smashing it against my head. I nearly fall to the ground, but I pick myself up, running a hand through my head, feeling the thick liquid come through my fresh wounds. He stands there just looking at me. I stand there in the same position. I just kept asking myself 'What just happened'? As I was running away from him and to Austins house nearby. Or in this case.... far away.