Chapter 8. Double The Trouble.

______-------__________-------_________

*Nathan's P.O.V*

"Lucas and Nathan Scott". Coach said walking towards us in the principals office.

"What the hell do you think your doing fighting in Language class".

"He started it Coach". I snap. This is bull....

"Nathan shut up, and someone tell me what the hells going on here"? Coach said.

"Coach Knight you have to believe me when I say its not my fault". I say.

"Nathan you are in as much trouble as he is". Coach Knight says while pointing at Lucas.

"Whatever, this is just bull shit". I say walking out grabbing my Nike gym bag off the waiting bench.

My dad came and picked me up in a not so happy mood. Like always, but I'm use to it.

"I got a call that you started a fight with someone". He says.

"Yeah". I say.

"Did you win"?

"Why does it matter dad.. it doesn't matter if I won". I snap.

"Yes it does Nathan, that leaves people knowing that if they mess with you, you'll kick there ass". He says.

I was quiet the rest of the way home.

"So who was it"? Dad asks unlocking the door.

"Who was what"?

"Who did you get in a fight with". He said.

"Your abandoned son Lucas". I snap.

"He's not my son". He snaps back.

"Yes he is dad, I can't fix your mistakes and you can't fix mine so lay off". I yell going to my room throwing my bag on the ground.

"I'm calling your mother". He yells.

"I don't care she's off on her business trip, what are you going to do, have her send me a postcard with all caps"? I ask.

"I'm so scared".

*Lucas' P.O.V* As soon as I got home mom was at the small chipped round kitchen table.

"Lucas"... She whispers as I walk in through the door.

"Hi mom". I say walking over to her hugging her.

"When they called, I thought they ment a different Scott, not you Lucas". She says with saddness in her eyes. "I'm so sorry mom, he's just getting on my nerves and driving me crazy". I say.

"I know Lucas, but that doesn't give you the right to sink down to his level". She says.

"I'm so sorry mom". I say.

"Its ok Lucas". She says hugging me again. "And, I've thought it over and I think you should join the team".

I pull away from the hug.

"Really"? I ask.

"Yea, really". She says.

"What made you change your mind"? I ask.

"Well, I was thinking that I don't want you to make the wrong decisions and I want you to do what you want to do in life, what you love to do". She replies.

I look at her with concern in my eyes.

"Thanks mom, I guess ill have to hit Coach up on that offer". I say and hug her again.