Chapter 12. Beep.

*Nichole's P.O.V*

"Hey Lucas, Austin and I really missed you today at school, I was just calling you to see if you were alright and if we were still going to the game toni-"

Beep...

"If you are satisfied with your message, press 1. If you would like to delete the message and hang up, press 2. If you would like to redo the message, press 3".

I look down at the phone for a while before pressing the 3.

Beep.

"Hey Luke, its Nichole. I just wanted to check up on you, call as soon as you get this, ok? Ill talk to you later". I said pulling away from the phone and sending the message.

I decided to call Austin and see if he's gotten a hold of Lucas. Lucas wasn't at school today and him and I were suppose to go to the game tonight.

"You have reached 'Austin Mahone', please leave a message after the beep".

Beep.

"Austin, are you and Luke ignoring me today or what? Please tell me what's going on because I have no damn clue and its really scaring me, call me back... please"!!! I yell into the phone before throwing it onto my bed. Before leaving, I grabbed the pair of house keys off of my desk and walked out of the house, locking the door.

*Austin's P.O.V*

I throw the ball and make it from the half coart, making it make that swoosh sound that I've learned to get use to.

"Aye, nice shot man". Someone says behind me.

I walk to get my ball and turn around.

"Thanks Jake". I say turning around facing the hoop again.

Jake was a good guy... he missed a lot of practices and was late a lot, but he was truely the sweetest guy I knew. Hands down.

"No problem". He says.

"Is Nichole going to be at tonights game"?

Nichole. I forgot all about her. She was suppose to check up on Lucas since he didn't come to school today. And so was I.

"I don't know, she was suppose to come with Lucas, and he wasn't at school today". I say passing the ball to Jake. Only to see him shoot and miss by at least a foot.

"Yeah, I noticed that". He says afterwards.

"Yeah.. well, um... can you tell Coach I had some tragety happen"? I asked.

He didn't catch on until I told him I was going to check up on Luke and Nichole.

"Yeah go ahead". He says.

"Thanks man, see ya tonight"! I yell and turn around.

"Maybe".

I quickly go into the locker room and throw on some clothes, not taking a shower since I was only at practice for at least 40 mins.. tops.

I looked at my phone and noticed the 23 missed calls and 1 voicemail that I've missed. Nichole.. Nichole.. Nichole. Nichole called me 23 times. I listened to the voicemail.

"Austin, are you and Luke ignoring me today or what? Please tell me what's going on because I have no damn clue and its really scaring me, call me back... please". She yelled but begged.

I tried calling her, no answer. I tried calling Lucas ..... No answer.

*At Lucas' House*

I finally made it to Lucas' house, it was a long walk since he didn't drive me today... I had to ride the bus, and admit it, nobody likes the bus. I knock onto Lucas' door and Karen comes to the door greeting me with a confused look.

"Hey Austin". She says.

"Where's Luke"?

"Actually that's what I'm here to ask you". I say.

She has a look of shock.

"He told me he was with you". She says before walking out of her house and closing the door behind.

"What do you mean"? I ask.

"He told me that you needed him to do something before school, so he went to your house". She says.

"No, he didn't come over, let alone go to school". I say.

She didn't say anything afterwards. There was a silence until...

"Nichole, what are you doing here"? Karen asks.

I turn around and see an out of breath Nichole looking afraid.

"I found Lucas". She says before running. I follow after her... telling Karen ill be back with whatever news I hear about her missing son.

------------------------------------------

What do you think will happen??? :0 please tell me in the comments, and I'm sorry but I need mpre votes, so I'm going to need at least 10 more votes before I post another chapter! And I'm sorry its at a cliff hanger but.. I gotta do what I gotta do. Sorry :(