Chapter 15. Wait. What?

*Austin's P.O.V*

"Austin"! Someone says.

"Get up"!

"huh? What"? I say as I rise up on the bed.

I look around, and take in my surroundings.

"Where am I"? I ask out loud.

"Your at the hospital". Someone says weakly. I look around the room, but all I see is a pulled back curtain.

"Who's that"? I ask.

"Its Lucas". The voice says.

I couldnt even tell it was him.

"How are you feeling"? I ask.

"Hunky Dory". He responds.

"What about you, I heard you took a big fall"?

"What do you mean"? I ask.

"You don't remember"? He asks. The curtain is suddenly pulled back to were we can see eye to eye. His skin was a faint yellow looking color, and his eyes were still bloodshot from yesterday.

Yesterday.

The memory of the game comes to mind, hearing someone say "Austin, look out"! That's when I turned around and kissed the ball.

"You look awful Luke". I say.

"I know". He says coming over to my bed. He sits down, and even though he looks like the way he does, he's still Luke.

"Did you ever find out. what happened"? I ask.

Luke takes in a deep breath and lets it out in a a simple blow.

"Id rather not talk about it". Lucas answers.

I could see pain in his eyes, and I mean a lot of it too.

*Nichole's P.O.V*

"Thank you". I say as I hand the women behind the desk the money.

I walk out of Tim Hortans and get into my car, setting the three coffee orders on the passengers seat.

"Now off to the hospital". I whisper to myself.

As I put my key in the ignition, my phone buzzes in my pocket. I take it out and see I have a text from Lucas.

*Are you alright?*

He asks. I decide not to answer. Not to be rude, but I am going there now.

Last night I thought about how much of a bitch I was to him, I mean, if all that stuff was on my shoulders, I would do the same.

I drive off to the direction of the hospital.

As I arrive there, I see an adorable old couple walking in.

I slightly laugh to myself.

I walk inside, with the coffee in my hand and keys in another. I went home, this morning, really early to take a shower, and get refreshed.

"Hello, ma'am may I help you"? The elderly women asked me as I walked up to the desk.

"Yes ma'am.. I'm here to see Lucas Scott and Austin Mahone". I say.

"Alright". She says.

"That is room....".

"45". I say.

"I know".

"Alright". The elderly women said giving me a smile.

"Visiting hour ends in 30 minutes". I nodd and walk down the long hallways of the hospital.