Chapter 11. Where's Lucas?

*Austin's P.O.V*

"Yeah well you said it with a serious fa-

Haley stops and looks behind Lucas and I. Lucas and I turn in our seats to see Dan standing there in the frame of the door.

"Hello Lucas". He says.

Why would he talk to his son that he pushed out of his life. To be honest I think Lucas would have been better off if Karen hadn't told him about Dan, but she's his mother, she does as pleased. Maybe it was the right thing, but who knows, its probably the wrong thing.

Lucas turns around in his seat to face Haley.

"Well hey I'm off". Lucas says getting up.

"Ill talk to you later Hales".

When he walks through the door, his shoulder connects with Dan's with rough force.

What am I just doing here? I need to go after him. Haley and Dan stare at each other. I look at them both, they look at me. Then I'm off of the seat the second Dan walks out of the small café. I run out of the door and see that Lucas is nowhere in sight.

"Lucas"? I yell.

"Lucas"!!!!

I hear nothing but the strong wind of the almost midnight air.

My only questions are, Where is Lucas? And better yet... How did Dan leave so fast... or did he leave?

*Haley's P.O.V*

I stand there just looking at the door as I can see some of Austin's face. He looks left, then right, then left again yelling for Lucas.

I'm worried to death. Karen isn't here, she's at her house with Keith talking about who knows what, but she said it was highly important.

"He's not out there Haley". Austin says walking in.

"Where do you think he went"? I ask.

"I don't know but I have a feeling it has to do with Dan". He said clearly shaking.

"Lets go look for him". I say taking off my apron.

"I didn't bring a car... we walked"! Austin says, nervousness in his voice.

"Calm down, lets just take my car". I say.

"Lets go".

*Nathan's P.O.V*

"Lucas blacked out". Tim says as we enter into the woods.

"It must be from stress, he was to worried". I say.

"Here it is, were here".

"Do you want me to wake him up"? Tim asked.

"Yeah I already told you to before we got here". I snap.

"Ok, ok". He says.

He pours a bottle of water onto Lucas' head and Lucas shoots up. More awake then ever. He starts to say something but you can't hear anything clearly.

"Lets go". I say getting out of the car and over to the side Lucas was on.

Tim gets out and walks Lucas over to the small swamp. We struggle at first because he's trying to get away from our grip. Before he does, Tim and I push Lucas into the mall swamp. Making his clothing and everything filthy. He takes the sack off of his head and yells "You jackasses"!

Tim and I run back into the car.

"See ya later buddy". I yell.

"Maybe next time you want to join a sport, you won't join mine". I say driving away. Leaving him behind.

*Lucas' P.O.V*

My clothes, shoes, everything wet. From head to toe. Drenched.

How am I suppose to get home? I don't even know where they brought me. I'm so pissed off.

I start walking in s direction that I think is my house.

I evently find my way home seeing my mother on the couch in her pink robe reading a magizine.

She looks up.

"Lucas honey, what happened to you"? She asks rushing up to me.

"I'm not going to school tomorrow". I say.

"I want to move away from this hell hole"!!!

"Lucas, do you want to talk about i- "No mom I don't". I say putting my hand up to my face, wiping off some of the water dripping from my damp hair to my forehead.

"Just leave it alone". I say.

"Lucas you need to tell m-

"No I don't mom". I yell.

"Maybe we need to exchange schools". She says.

"Yeah". I say walking away.

"Or maybe I should kill myself".

To much is going on in my life.

Someone once told me "You can't go through life despising those who have done you wrong", but really, you can. And I do.

Ok so... weird stuffs going to go downnnnn to the grounddddd. Haha don't ask me what that means because I don't even know what I'm saying half the time. LOL! Hahaha. Well keep reading if you like my story so far! And if your new on this story..... Hi.

Haha anyway, I'm thinking of doing a little chapter called About Me when Ill tell you some things about myself. By The Way there's a new Character Visualizations coming up... sooo... stay tuned! Love yall! COMMENT/SUBSCTIBE/VOTEEEE <3 :)

Also everyone... I'm afraid I'm not updating anymore because NOBODY likes this story! NOBODY comments what they think and NOBODY votes... so if i get some Comments/votes/and subscribers then ill update more soon. <3