Chapter 2. Lucas.

As I explained every little detail to Austin, he just sits there like a bump on a log. No emotion showing on his face, just a blank look.

"Follow me". He finally says as he walks out to the garage that is in his back yard. I followed him until he went in, motioning for me to stay outside while he looks for something. That wasn't really a good idea.

Later on he peaks his head out through the garage door, motioning for me to come in. He patted down a seat to a work bench, telling me to sit down. On the work bench was a baseball bat and a first aid kid.

"Stay still". He says as he picks the kit up and opens it. "This won't hurt a bit".

As he bit through the wrap with his teeth, he bandaged my wounds and turned me around to face him.

"It'll do until I get back". He says.

I squint my eyes.

"Until you get back..."? I asked.

"Where are you going"?

He picks the baseball bat up from the bench.

"Taking care of business".

He walks out of the garage, with me following behind.

"Austin, please don't think about hurting anyone". I say in a whisper.

He stops in his tracks and turns around.

"I'm not going to hurt anyone, chill... I'm just going to destroy there car". He smirks.

"There car? Who's car"? I ask.

"Yes and someone's". He says.

"Stay inside, I'm pretty sure Lucas is in there... just.. wake him up if you need anything".

"Lucas"? I ask.

"Yeah? Lucas. You know, big tall goofy blonde hair kid"? He asks.

"That's him, anyways I got to go, just wake up the kid on the couch... because that's him".

Austin walks away and just leaves me standing there.. alone.

I wake up in the morning remembering watching Austin walk off, with a bat in one hand, and a lit cigarette in the other. I pasted out late at night on his bed... I had no idea when he was coming back or if he would. Turns out, he never did.

*After that day*

"Goodmorning sleeping beauty". Lucas says as he sees me walking into the kitchen. He's at the table drinking a cup of coffee, or something like coffee and reading one of his favorite books. Or so he said when I asked him what it was.

"Good Morning minions". Austin says walking into the kitchen covered in bruises.

Lucas looks up and takes a sip of his drink.

"Hey man what happened to you"?

Austin sits down beside me.

"Ah, just a late night encounter with a crazy psycho path".

"Anyway, you shouldn't be asking about me, ask about her". Austin says looking at me. "Did you get run over by a dirt bike or what..."?

"Ha Ha very funny, I just got up, deal with it". I say taking a sip of Lucas' coffee. He wasn't really paying attention, he was lost in the world of his favorite book. Ha

, he didn't even hear Austins snotty remark.

You may be wondering how I'm all friendsy with Luke now, well it all started last night when Austin left, I went into his house and saw Luke on the couch, just where Austin saud he'd be. I was settled down and on the ground watching a good episode of Criminal Minds, when I thought I heard a strainge sound. As cheesy as it is, I wake Lucas up and end up scary him sensless because he didn't know where he was or who I was. I had to describe who I was and as I did he asked questions like 'How did you get in here'? Or 'Where's Austin'? And as the weirdo as he is he even asks 'Where's my book, it was right here a minute ago'? That was actually his first question, but when he woke up, I told him, after all the useless questions, that I thought someone was breaking in. That's when he grabs a random golf club and holds it behind his back as if he's about to hit a home run in baseball. Lets just say a lot of random, weird, and might I add, HILARIOUS stuff happened while he was looking for our burgler, like him tripping over a nice Nike shoe in the hallway, and almost hitting Austind dog in the process, but don't worry, she's ok.

"Ew that's sick, you guys don't even know each other". Austin says getting up from his seat and making himself a cup of coffee.

"Actually we do know each other". I say looking at Lucas. He looks up and notices me staring.

"Oh yeah, were totally bff's". He says making me crack up laughing.

Austin looks at us both.

"Are you serious"? He asks looking at Lucas the most.

"Oh yeah man, your just jealous". Lucas says pretending to flip the hair he doesn't have.

"Oh definitely". Austin says walking out of the room.

Lucas and I look at each other and crack up laughing.

"Sisters before Misters"! Lucas yells to were Austin could hear.

"You two are freaks". He says poking his head through the doorway.