Character Visualizations

Ok so we have four new people in the story. Mostly part of Nathans family exept for Karen who is Lucas' mom and Marie who is Nicholes sister.

Nathan (James Lafferty) Brown short hair, blue eyes, 5'11

And Nathans dads name is Dan.

Dan (Paul Johansson) Brown mediam hair, blue eyes, 5'7

Karen (Moira Kelly) Brown mediam hair, green eyes, about 5'4.

Marie (Demi Lovato with red hair) Red long hair, brown eyes, and however tall she is.

So I hope you guys are enjoying this so far. By the way I forgot to tell you that the back story in this with Lucas and all them have a show on Soap Net called One Tree Hill. Some scenes in this story are from some of the episodes but most of it is basically made up by me and not from the TV show, This story is WAY WAY WAY different than the show. So I think you guys should definitely look up One Tree Hill on your tv because I absolutely adore it and if you like this story, so far, you will too! You can look One Tree Hill up on NetFlix if you have it.

Love you guys thanks for reading and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell people about this story!!! I need more readers!!!

If your a Mahomie, follow my IG at @MahonesFanBase and my personal Twitter @_Dcunningham_ <3

Also, if you have any questions about me or this story, COMMENT below! :)