Chapter 1 Lucy

It has been a few months since two things have happened. It is like the good news and the bad news. As usual, I start with the bad news to get it over with.

Bad News: Lisanna is back and everyone is ignoring me. That is bad because I am so lonely. Barely anyone is giving me any good attention.
Good News: I finished my book and Levy updated it. It ends up that it went viral. Lisanna has been acting extra snotty and mean and I don't know why.

"Maybe a book two," I mutter under my breath. All of the time, my major job is to become a famous author. Natsu has not done that many missions at all. "Or a book about what is going on right now."

My heart beats fast whenever I hear Natsu's name. Sometimes, it feels as if a crush is blooming. "Great idea," a voice came from behind. "Will I be reading it first?" Who is that?

"Um." I say. Wait. The person who read my book first was Levy. "Yes, Levy." She smiled, staring at me.

"How did you know it was me?"

"Your the first person who read my book," I said. "Ready to go to the guild?" I nod shyly.

"Natsu has been acting a little bit different," she said. "Maybe, we could make our own team." I shrug. Maybe. That does not sound like a terrible idea.

"Who else should be in it?" I ask. She shrugs. "Let's keep an open mind, okay?"

"Ooh!" She says. "Gajeel." I nod. He is nice, very nice.

"Wendy."

"Carla."

"Juvia."

"Um," she said cluelessly. "How about.......Mira?" Mira. I never really thought of it at all. Does she still want to be a wizard? I am so excited right now.

Just then, Natsu tapped me on the shoulder. "Lucy," he said seriously. I stood there, staring at him in awe. His muscles have their own little movements to them. His hair even looks nice. It is a pink color. "Lucy!"

"Uh, yeah?"

Levy stood right next to me. "Just spit it out already!" She said with hatred and anger. There is something about this that is fishy. "I am not liking you right now!"

"Okay then," he said. "I am kicking you off the team." My eyes widened as if in horror. "Your being traded for Lisanna because she is not weak."

"Then, what is she?" I ask, anger filling my eyes. "She could not beat an easy bad guy!" That got her mad. Most of Natsu's team attacked me. All I can think about is how I am going to die someday.

"Hands off," Gray yelled, attacking them. "What did she do to you?" His eyes were staring at them with hatred and dislike.

"We were kicking her off the team, remember?" Natsu said. "Oh, you did not vote to kick her off the team, did you?"

"Why did Erza do it then?"

"Because he offered me tons of pies if I did," she said. I felt my heart beating faster and then faster. Before I even knew it, I was walking home with Gray by my side.

"Y-you voted for that?" I asked in horror. "Why?" He bit his lip, frowning at me. "Why didn't you just join them?"

"I like you as a person," he told me. "You may not be the strongest warrior, but you are kind to everyone." I sighed. "You at least have powers and that's better than Lisanna's powers: basically turning into animals." He smiled. "You can summon people that are strong."

"Thank you," I say. "May you please pick me up before you go in the guild tomorrow?" He nods. "Bring anyone you would like to."

"Actually, I was planning on it."

"Y-you were?" I ask. He nods lightly, staring at me. "Thank you so much." I hurry inside my home and sign.

"Hello," a voice came from behind. It was a small, kind voice. It was Wendy. "Lucy, are you okay?" I nod. Who knows anyways? "May I sleep at your house for the night?"

"Um, sure."

And with that, we get ready for bed and fall fast asleep. Tomorrow will be a new day. I will make a new guild with Wendy, Carla, Gray, Levy, Gajeel, and much more people. Who knows how this will turn out?