Chapter 14 Lucy

I got in position to battle them three on one. "Are you sure you want to battle us alone?" Natsu mocked. "It isn't so smart." I nod slightly, horror filling my eyes.

"I'm sure, Dragneel." I said. "Just like your brother, you're arrogant and stupid." Yes, this was hard, but I had to do it. Something had to be done. "But, I always did find something special about you."

"Defeat me," he scowled. "I dare you!" I turned to stare at him for a moment and sighed. "Fire dragon wing attack!" An orb of powerful magic energy appeared. I stared before trying to react.

"Ah!" I screamed. It totally hit me. "How is this even effecting me?" It hurt a lot. I mean, he isn't that weak. He is stronger than I expected. Everyone thought I was down, but I stood up, grabbing Loke's key.

"I call upon the gate of the lion. I summon thee. Leo!" I said. He came quickly as if he had nothing better to do at that moment. "Distract these fools!" He nodded, fighting them.

I hurried off, searching for Vika. This is all my fault. If I have been a better sister to her, then I wouldn't be alone like I am right now. "Lucy!" A female voice yelled from behind. It was Erza.

"Er-za?"

"You're gonna die!" She hollered, firing a sword at my heart. "HAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"Erza," I say, looking horrified. "Why do you hate me so much?" She shrugs, stopping the sword, staring at me. It is a look of pure hatred and anger.

"I hated you because you were so cheerful and arrogant," she said. "It was Mira, Laxus, Lisanna, and Elfman who convinced everyone else in the guild to believe us. In fact, we forced them to, but they refused. So, we put a spell on them."

"Y-you did?" I say, angered. "H...how dare you!" She raises her eyebrows and sighs. "Is it all worth losing yourself? I would of left if you told me to. You were always like a big sister to me..."

"You were less than dirt to me," she said, a sloppy expression on her face. Her face was unreadable and it was like she has gone totally crazy. The sword was on its way to hitting me, but I couldn't do anything so I froze.

"Lucy!" A voice shouted, it scaring me. It was Vika. She has came for me. She jumped in front of me to block it. It hit her in the chest, knocking her down to the floor. My eyes teared up. SHE IS GONNA DIE!

"Vi-ka!" I sobbed. "Don't die on me." My voice was soft and worrisome. "Erza!" I glanced over at her for a moment. "How could you? You didn't even know Vika! She was more than a friend and less of an enemy to anyone. You made an enemy of yourself and I will make you regret forever!"

"Lucy," Vika says weakly. "Don't let the anger control you......it is not a good thing at all." Vika stands up, yelling at the people to bring her back. But, then, she falls over and closes her eyes.

"Vika!" I sob. "Elemental dragon wing attack! Dragon force!" She stares at me for a moment, backing away in fright. "How dare you kill my sister or even get near her!"

"I-I..."

I attacked her from all around. "Now, I will tell you there is no escape," I say. "You must be punished." She gets hit, but keeps standing up.

"Lucy."

"It is too late to say sorry!" I say. "You killed her! She is dead because of you! I know you don't feel bad, but I feel worse. Worse than you ever felt about that stupid Jellal that kept hurting you!"

"Lucy, what did you say!?"

"I said, 'Jellal is stupid'!" I groaned, glaring at her. "Open up your ears, old lady." She attacked me, but kept missing. I could tell she was growing more tired by the minute.

"No one talks about Jellal that way," she sobs. "How come you are so mean?" I rolled my eyes, planting one last attack on her.

"Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens...
All the stars, far and wide...
Show me thy appearance...
With such shine.
Oh Tetrabiblos...
I am the ruler of the stars...
Aspect become complete...
Open thy malevolent gate.
Oh 88 stars of the Heaven...
Shine!
Urano Metria!"

She fell down, weak. I noticed two bodies disappearing from the arena. "Good luck, sister." Vika said. "No matter what, I'm with you....." Her voice trailed away as she fully disappeared.

Just then, the arena became more like a maze. There was a middle, but no exit. I froze, hoping this would be okay. It somehow reminded me of the book "The Maze Runner" because of its confusing twists and turns.

Shoot. What am I going to do now? This is terrible. Gray and Natsu could be anywhere in the maze and I wouldn't know of it. I could become an easy target and I cannot even use my special sisters magic. It is just all my fault and I will remember that forever.