Chapter 12 Lucy

We both ran in different ways to find whoever. In the sky, it showed us who was still in. We were the only ones left for our team and Gildarts, Laxus, Mira, Erza, Gray, and Natsu were the only other ones left.

My heart started to race faster and then faster. "Nervous?" Vika asked me. I shook my head no. Lier she smirked. "It's five on two basically because we already have Erza." She nods, staring at the ground in dismay.

"Hey!" Shouted a voice from behind. I could easily recognize that voice from anywhere. It was one voice, but three people. Mirajane, Gildarts, and Laxus. There's two of the most strongest members in fairy tail and an S-class wizard.

"Sis, there's Mirajane, Gildarts, and Laxus," I told her. "I heard Gildarts was a good battle, Laxus was barely a good fight, and Mira is weak."

"You've been doing much more than observing the fight," she said, "in fact, it seems to be super easy for you. Why not let you fight them? Both of us together would be way unfair for these weaklings."

"Right here," Gildarts said casually. I stepped forward and smiled. Two of the toughest members in fairy tail. They are about to be beaten by me. Only me.

"I don't have time for this," I groaned. "Elemental dragon roar!" It hit Laxus, making marks all over his body. He gasped, the wind pulling him down.

"Awe, I see." Gildarts said wisely. "Dragon slaying magic." Most of my magic can help destroy his faith in his magic. That's what I'm going to do.

"Power of the celestial dragon!" I say. "I summon thee. Come by my side and help me face them. Oh, Celesta. Come forth! Celestial dragon stampede!" All of the celestial dragons were being led by Celesta and knocked him down, weak. In my whole time at fairy tail, I never imagined beating Erza, Gildarts, and Laxus all on the same day.

"Now it is me and you," Mira growled, transforming into Haphes. That's her most dangerous transformation ever. I heard from Elfman and Lisanna that transformation is proved evil.

"Power of the fire dragon," I said, an orb appearing in my hand, the magical power being flung at her. "There." There's only Natsu and Gray left. Honestly, I think they will be hard to beat.

Light stomping startled me. It was coming from behind. I turned around to see Gray and Natsu. Both of them looked badly wounded, yet prepared to win. And trust me, they won't win. In fact, they will never win while I'm still here. And that's my promise.