Chapter 7 Lucy

Igneel came out quicker then I would of imagined. My hood was on and then I nodded to them. "Guys, I have to do something." I said, rushing to the master's office.

None of them followed because they believed that I could handle it alone and by myself. I walked through people staring at me awkwardly and curiously their muscles tightening. I made it to the door and knocked.

"Come in." Master Makarov said. I walked right in at that moment and shut the door. "Who are you?" I put my hood down and smiled. "My child, you have returned."

"I came with some of my friends," I said. "I came to give you some letters to the whole entire guild." Master Makarov said. All I could think about was my revenge of fairy tail and paying Lisanna and Natsu back.

He took them. "Wow, this seems like so much!" He said cheerfully. "Are the names on here?" I nodded in delight, putting my hood back on. "Thank you so much, Lucy." I smiled, giving the old man a hug. "You have brightened my day."

I nod, putting my hood back on. Quickly, I open the door and start to walk away. "Who are you?" Natsu manages to get out. "Fire dragon roar!"

I ate it.

His eyes widened as if I just did a miracle. "How?" He asks. "I thought that I was the only fire dragon." I trained with a women that taught me everything: mind reading, taking in each other's head, changing clothes, looking like someone else, changing my hair color, and proving my true power as a dragon.

"Your not," I scowl, walking out of here. All of them are too speechless to even move. When I see Wendy again, all she can do is smile. "Wendy, Gajeel, take care of each other."

"Okay," he said. "I will take care of her and everyone that was on your side throughout the whole entire thing." Both of them were staring at me as if I told them that they were going to die today.

"I promise, Lucy." Wendy said sweetly. We hugged for a long time as she let the tears go. "Your the best friend a girl like me could of ever had."

"Panther lily," I say. "Carla, take care of each other." Just then, I heard some yelling. It sounded sort of like Happy's voice.

"NATSU, GET AWAY FROM ME!" Happy yelled. "We aren't friends because you were super mean to Lucy." Happy flew out, anger filling him from the inside.

"Fine then!" Natsu said. "Leave me alone then!" Happy hurried outside and then sadly sighed. I did not know that Happy cared what would of happened to me.

"Pst," Carla whispers to Happy. "Happy." Happy stares at us in complete awe and surprise. "Lucy, do you have something that you want to tell him?"

"Um, shut up, stupid cat?"

Happy laughs, hugging me. "You really are Lucy Heartifia," he says. That name reminds me of being royal. Being a princess and everything.

"I must go," I whisper to Happy. "We must join a guild." Happy smiled, showing us this guild. "No, we cannot." He sighed sadly, staring at me. "We are joining the Dragon Guild."

"Should I tell anyone?"

"Nope," Vika says. "That would be the worst idea ever because we aren't weak and the games are coming up." She frowned. "I want to surprise them."

Happy nods. And with that, we disappear from the atmosphere. We are back on the Dragon Island. "Time to join a guild." Igneel tells us. "Thank you so much for introducing us to our sons and daughters."

"I'm so proud of Wendy," Grandeeney said cheerfully. "She has become a beautiful, young lady that has grown so much and so fast." I felt my heart beating faster and then faster.