Chapter 8 Lucy

1. Vika
2. Me
3. Blake
4. Dawn
5. Hu
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?

The master noticed that no one was volunteering at all. This was too awkward right now. How could people be scaredy cats like this?

"THIS IS AWKWARD!" Someone yelled. "I just made it back and we are fighting!? How could no one of told me about this!?" This guy stepped forward, ready to face him opponent.

"Stand back, Brooks." This guy with red hair warned. "Let me handle this; you can get the next fight." Brooks must have wanted to through a punch because he hit the ground with his hand and cracked the ground. His hand was not even wounded at all.

I snuck over to Brooks. "What's wrong?" I ask him. Brooks sighed, staring at me with concern.

"I-I'm sorry." He says. "This has been hard to get used to." I nod lightly. It must be. I feel him.

"How about this, you go with the next match, okay and I will be cheering for you."

"Y-you will?" He says. His checks fluster as I walk away. Vika nudges me happily.

"You like him, don't you?"

"Um."

"Blaise won," she told me. "He was the fire guy."

1. Vika
2. Me
3. Blake
4. Dawn
5. Hu
6. Blaise
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?

Before Brooks could step up, a water girl and an air girl stepped up. Oh no! Aw, man. "Your going down, Brisa."

"Marine, watch your back," she warned. Marine turned around to see an air shot hit her in the back. Just then, Brisa shot at her with full force.

"You win."

1. Vika
2. Me
3. Blake
4. Dawn
5. Blaise
6. Brisa
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?

That's all I know for sure. "Let me fight the next fight," a voice yelled. It was no other than Brooks. His soft, golden brown hair swirling in the distance as he gets ready to battle and fight.

"I will fight," a voice said. It was a girl. She had purple and golden hair that practically glowed. He must have felt intimidated because all he could do was stare in horror.

"B-Betra." He barely got out. "Water dragon roar!" It hit her and she was knocked backwards.

"My intimidation did not work on you this time, did it?"

"Water freeze," he said, freezing her. She was not even able to do one, simple, small spell at all. He did it so quickly that I had to add his name to my list. It read:

1. Vika
2. Me
3. Blake
4. Dawn
5. Hu
6. Blaise
7. Brisa
8. Brooks
9. ?

Who will be last? "Count me in!" A scratchy voice came from the front. A guy with black hair and red eyes jumped in there and smiled at all of us. What is he doing right now? All I can think of is fear.

"Me too," a boy with pink hair said. "Fire dragon roar!" Just then someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was Brooks. I felt so happy at this moment. He was a great friend. And with that, the boys started to fight. In the end, the guy with the rough, black hair won.