Chapter 13 Vika

"Lucy," I say. How could she keep this secret from me? Right now, she looks concerned and worried. Is she worried about Brooks or is focused on finding a way to defeat them? This seems too complicated for her. What is she thinking?

She sighs, the air brushing against her skin. "You handle ice boy," she said, "I got fire boy." I nod, the air kissing my skin. It was nice and toasty. "Trust me, I will take him down. It is my destiny forever."

"Sis." I say, amazed. "Don't do this alone." Her voice sounds firm and fierce. She wants to prove everyone she can do this forever. "I can help you."

A gasp escapes her mouth when Natsu starts to attack her with fire Crimson. "How dare you..!" She growls, scales starting to appear on her skin. My vision becomes blurry because I'm being attacked. Erza is freeing herself. How are we supposed to handle all of these guys at once?

"We can handle them together," I heard Gray say. "Their spell is weakening." My body felt like it was crashing and burning. Remember who you do things for I told myself. Remember.

Hu, Lucy, mom, dad, and my friends. I am fighting for them. I can overcome this with my friends and family. Especially Lucy. My twin. She is here and finally with me. She will support me throughout the whole way.

"Lucy!" The words barely come from my mouth. "I'm going to let Erza free, okay?" Her eyes widened and she nodded. She sighed next and stood up.

"Come," she told me, "let's do the ultimate spell." I let Erza free and started to walk to her. But, Gray stopped me. His dark, loving eyes staring at me. He could easily make a simple girl fall in love with him.

"Not so fast," Erza said, reappearing. Her face looked expressionless and her eyes looked fierce and firm. Her body was scrapped up from being our prisoner. That cell she was in would of decomposed of her body and got rid of her body eventually. Someday we will figure all of this out. Or, have we already figured it out? Yes, it maybe complicated, but who cares?

"Are you guys sure you want to do this?" Lucy asks, staring at them. "Natsu, we used to be so close." She frowns, giving a high sigh. "I guess you don't care."

She jumped towards me. "Let's do the secret power of the twin queen of dragons," I suggested. "How about it?" She shook her head no, smiling at them.

"Let me handle them," she said, "all three of them." I shrugged, giving her a long, cold glance. Fine. Whatever. Who cares, right? It's not like I wanted to fight. But, this has always been her battle and I shouldn't have gotten involved. So, I started to walk away from the scene because she can handle this, right?