Chapter 6 Vika

"Lucy," I mutter. "I cannot wait to give them a piece of their own medicine." She nods, pulling up her hood over her head like I did. We stood in front of the guild. Wendy was talking to Carla.

"W-who are you?" Wendy asks. Lucy must want to go to her and grab her by the checks and squeeze her. Well, she is so cute that I want to do that right now.

"None of your concern," Grandeeney said out loud. "You have grown so much." Grandeeney almost was ready to cry. So, this is her child? Wow. I am impressed because of her. She is a nice little girl.

"Your voice sounds familiar for some reason," Wendy said. "Who are you?" I searched around and all of us were in our human forms. Grandeeney is a girl and Igneel and Metalicana is a boy.

"Vika," I said. "I came by this guild five years ago to get revenge." Wendy's eyes widened as if I said something that I should not of said at all.

"I can't hold it back any longer," Grandeeney said, rushing up to Wendy. "You have grown so much, young one."

"Do I know you?" Wendy asks. Grandeeney nods, turning towards Wendy.

"How can you forget someone who raised you?"

"G-Grandeeney?"

"Um, yeah..." She said. "This is me, but in a human form." Wendy hugged her. "All dragons can do it." They hugged for a very long time.

"What is going on?" Gajeel asked, walking out here. "Wendy, who are these people?"

"Dude," a voice came from besides me. "Gajeel, remember me?" Gajeel turned to look at that man steadily. "I'm Metalicana." Gajeel turned to look at him anxiously.

"M-Metalicana?"

"Shh." Metalicana whispered. "You two are the only ones who will know for right now." Igneel smiled.

"I will be right back," Igneel said. "I need some words with Natsu Dragoneel." All of us nodded, staring at Igneel.

Igneel's POV
"Wish me luck," he said. "I mean, that I don't burn the whole guild down." I walked into the guild while Lucy, Vika, Wendy, Gajeel, Metalicana, and Grandeeney hid behind some walls.

I walked in without facing anyone, but Natsu. All of them eyed me carefully.

"Who is he?"

"What is that man doing here?"

"He is not even part of a guild."

"Who does he think he is?"

"He has much nerve."

I walked up to the girl known as Mirajane and smiled. "May I please have something to drink so I don't burn this place down?" I ask. She stares at me in confusion.

"Um, sure." She says. "What drink would you like?" Thats Mirajane with the Satan Soul power?

"Blueberry raspberry," I say. Without any other words, she hurried and I was left alone and left to think. Many people walked up to me.

"Who are you, old man?" A guy with pink hair said. Is that really Natsu? He is a disgrace to being a dragon slayer.

"Natsu...?" I ask. "Is it really you?" The boy stared at me as if in hatred.

"You have five seconds to tell me who you are before I kill you for walking in like you own the place," he says. "5. 4. 3. 2. 1. 0. I hate to do this, but it seems as if I have to."

"Fire dragon roar!" He yells, shooting at me. I easily eat it as if it was a snack.

"Yum." I say. "Now I got a fire in my belly." Natsu glares at me.

"YOU TOOK MY CATCH PHRASE!"

"Fire dragon." I said, shooting at the kid. "How arrogant." He stares at me as if I challenged him to a duel. "Time for my normal transformation."

"Huh?"

"Dragon transformation."

I appeared in my normal, dragon outfit, staring at Natsu. "You're a disgrace," I yelled. "You're a sore friend and a bad excuse for a son!"

"I-Igneel?" He asks, tears coming from his eyes. "Do you hate me?" I stared at him as if he committed suicide. "Please forgive me; it was not my fault, but Lisanna's."

And with that, I disappeared from the atmosphere. Natsu must have felt hurt because he seemed super sad and depressed about everything. What a disgrace!