Chapter 10 Lucy

"Lucy," Vika whispered silently. "It is time to get out of bed." I nodded, getting out of bed. At that moment, she walked right out of the bedroom and probably into her bedroom.

I showered and put on a comfy, dazzling, pink dress with some black slip ons. My hair was curled and pulled high back into a ponytail. My dress felt very soft, but it was not silk. No one would see me without clothes at all.

Knock. Knock. Knock. Who is it and why are they knocking at my door? "Who is it?" I asked calmly. I have a sad sigh, opening the door. It was no other than Hu. Why is he here?

"Since Vika is getting ready, I have come to ask if you and Brooks would make a team with us?" He asked in a weird way. I nod, staring at him. Why not? That would not hurt much.

A sudden noise from behind startled me. It was Brooks and he was staring at me. "Lucy, what is going on?" He asks, his voice sounding about frantic.

"Um, he wants to make a team with you, me, and Vika." I said suddenly. Brooks nodded, shaking Hu's hand. It was like they were friends, but not friends all at the same time.

Just then, Vika comes out in white slip ons and a blue dress like mine. Her hair was curled and she took the highlight out of her hair. "Wow," all three of us say together, watching her walk out.

"Is it too much?" She asks, turning around to walk back. I shake my head no, as I link arms with her. "Is it bad that I'm wearing this dress?"

"Not at all," I say, knowing that I am lying. Could this be like Erza and I in the past? It could be like when everyone called her pretty and ignored me completely.

"Lucy...," she says cooly. "Don't worry, you're pretty just the way you are." All of them nod with me, hurrying out the door. It seemed as if all of the boys wore some black jeans and no shirts at all and the girls wore different colored dresses.

"Lucy," a sudden noise came from behind. At first, it startled me, but not for too long. It was Brisa and she was wearing a white dress. "What do you think?" I glanced at her white, normal shoes. Her hair was put into a ponytail and braided. "We can choose our hair style."

"Wow," another voice said. It was scaring me even more. How many girls did we let onto this team? It was Dawn, the wizard of light. She wore a yellow and orange dress with orange shoes. Her hair was pulled back into a fishtail braid that I was slightly jealous of.

All of the boys and girls were here. I am just so excited for today. Last night, I could not get my mind off of that date. We started to walk to it. Hu and Vika at the front and Brooks and I at the back. The rest of the guild was in the middle, chatting to someone.

"Um" was all I could get out. Why am I all of sudden so awkward and weird at this very moment?

"It's okay," he said calmly. "Listen to me, okay?" I nodded lightly, staring at him. "Whatever you do, act like we aren't a thing so they won't use it to their advantage."

"Um, okay." I said calmly. "I was just planning on doing a one man team and going after Natsu, Lisanna, or Erza." He frowned, staring at me for a second. Why would I suggest that? I ask myself.

"Let me go with you," he said. I shook my head no. If he goes with me, he is dead meat. I will break up with him and probably badly destroy him, leaving him to die. "I love you too much to leave you on your own."

"I'll be fine," I murmur to him. "If you do follow me, you will regret that." He nods, staring at me sadly. Sadness overcame him, as he walked away from me. Why am I so dumb all of a sudden?

When we walked in there, other teams were there. There was Lyon's and Cherry's team. Also, there was Hibiki and his team. A pang of guilt came into me all of sudden. But, why? Hibiki. He never betrayed me. He helped me defeat Angel, the celestial wizard that killed Karen. And to think, Leo was blamed for all of it.