Chapter 3 Vika

"Luce," I whispered. All I could think of was of the people that made her quit the guild. Who was it? She did not answer. "Rest while you still can."

I got dressed and put on a dark cloak and my special, blue leggings with a black shirt. Quickly, I hurried to earth land and to Magnolia. All of the members of fairy tail were inside celebrating with joy.

"How do you even know that Lucy is dead?" Wendy asks angrily. "Her apartment might have been empty, but that does not mean anything."

I place my hood over my head and stuff my hair into it. This cloak was kind of like red riding hood's cloak, but with a hood attached to it.

"So, who made Lucy quit the guild?" I ask angrily. All of them were surprised by all of that. "Tell me!"

"Her," Wendy said, pointing to Lisanna. "And everyone else followed."

"I did not," Levy said. I could see her thoughts right at this very moment. Lucy! Where is she? I miss her so much. This girl does look a lot like her. "Neither did Gajeel, Wendy, Juvia, Gray, Carla, Erza, and Cana."

"I believe you," I said sternly. Thank goodness. Is Lucy died or not? "Lucy is alive and safe." Gajeel, Cana, Levy, Wendy, Juvia, Gray, Carla, and Erza cheer with happiness. Someday, I will bring them to the Dragon Realm.

"Well, where are you from?" Wendy asks me. I smile, staring at her. Someday, I will learn where Grandeeney is. She was so admirable and so amazing.

"Interesting," I say. "You want to see Grandeeney, again?" Wendy nods lightly, staring at me. "Someday, I will have to take you to him, but today, do you want to see an actual dragon?"

"Um, yes!"

"Dragon transformation," I say. My dragon transformation was a rainbow dragon with delicate, blue eyes. Gajeel and Wendy stared at me in awe.

"Y-your really a dragon?" She asks in amazement. "That's amazing." I smile, nodding.

"Lucy is my sister," I privately whisper to them. "Her and I are the strongest dragons ever and we are half humans as well because our mom was a dragon and our dad was a dragon slayer."

"Wow," Wendy says in awe. "This is amazing." I smile, glad to meet their attention. "Can you take me to Grandeeney someday?"

"Take me to Metalicana," Gajeel told me. "Please." I stared at him for a moment. He looked a lot like Metalicana. He was a good friend of mine.

"I am not here for that," I snapped. "I am here for the person that hurt my sister, Lucy." A smile exited my face. "Lisanna Strauss." I chanted. "Natsu Dragneel." All of them stared at me in surprise and in horror.

"PLEASE!" Gajeel and Wendy said altogether. Just then, Lucy walked in. "Lucy." I am so surprised about that.

"Vika, you told me that you would not face revenge," Lucy said. "I will destroy Natsu and Lisanna and their followers by myself!" I nodded, staring at the ground.

"I'm sorry," I said lamely. "They were asking me to see their dragons." I sighed. "But, you will train with all of them especially Igneel." The pink haired boy stared at me in shock and in surprise.

"You're in charge of Igneel?" He asks. I nod lightly. "Lucy, why are you here?"

"The same reason Vika is," Lucy said. "Someday, I will get revenge and you will be sorry." Natsu backed away. I think she told me of him.

"I summon the gate of the fire dragon," I yell. "Igneel." He came out quicker than ever and turned into his human form along with me. I forgot about that.

"I-Igneel?" Natsu asked, fear spreading in his eyes. "I-is i-it r-really y-you?" Natsu ran up to Igneel, but then Igneel snapped, making Natsu super weak.

"Didn't I ever teach you to respect the princesses of the dragon realm, brat!?" Igneel said meanly. Natsu looked up at Igneel and shook his head no. "THEN DO IT!" Igneel sighed. "Lucy, we must start to train."

"I-I.....Igneel." Natsu said, surprised by all of it. "W-what powers do you have, Lucy's twin?"

"None of your business," I said angrily. "Good bye, fairy tail and get ready for your defeat in the next few years at anytime!" And with that, we disappeared along with Igneel.