Chapter 11 Vika

I sniffed a few roses and a few dandelions. All of them smelled like a glossy, good smell that was none other than pollen. I felt an urge to find Lucy myself, but patience is always the key.

"Be patient," I murmur to myself. "Patience." I sighed, staring at the daises. "It is always the key to impatience." That was a 'are you stupid?' or 'won't you shut up?' thing.

"Blah, blah, blah." Someone said loudly. "I just want to test your patience." I searched the whole place, looking for the person that was talking. Who was it? Why did they want to test my patience? Shouldn't they test their own?

A guy stepped out of the shadows, his hair dark as midnight shadows. But, his skin was lighter than my own. His eyes were big and black, like I have seen them before. "Who are you?" I ask cautiously.

"Me?" He asks. "Who are you, my lady?" I stare at him, as if I have seen that fierce, calm face before. He....he looked like someone I knew before, but his energy level was enormous.

"Vika Heartifia." I said. My gaze was upon him, as he stood there staring at me. "Who are you?" He will hopefully tell me and I will figure it all out.

"Zeref Dragneel," he said. "That's about fair enough. You told me and I told you." I stare at him, as if my death wish just occurred. "Ready to die?"

"Um, not yet." I reply honestly. "Ready for defeat?" His gaze turns to me, as if I asked for my death wish. All I know is that if Lucy can make it, we can do more than just defeat him.

Lucy I say frantically. Please! Come quick. I need you!

Why?

Um, Zeref I did not even recognize my own voice. It sounded panicky and afraid. That's all I knew for certain.

Yeah...what about him?

H-he's here.

HE'S WHAT!?

Just come quickly I said back to her. All I could think of was her helping me destroy him once and for all. "Power of the fire dragon," I yell. "Come forth." It hit him in the gut and made him back up.

"Ow!" He yelped in pain, glaring at me. "How can someone do that?" I stared at him plainly, hoping for nothing, but the best of all times.

"I am the princess of dragons," I say plainly. "Vika Heartifia, the queen of kingdoms except one, big kingdom, Dragon Palace." His eyes remained narrowed at them. It was like with every glare came a look of hatred and 'I will you were dead' look.

"Oh." He said. "I see now." I raised my eyebrows, attacking him right on the spot. "Your weakness is your own arrogance." I remember fighting him in the past, but little does he know how strong I am.

"Really?" I ask, staring at him. He attacks me with the old spell that he used last time, Darkness of the Weak. It was a weakening spell. Quickly, I smiled. "Air dragon roar!" It shot at the ground, lifting me up in the air.

"H-How did you prevent it?" He asks, staring at me in horror. "You haven't lied." I nodded. "You actually improved since the last time we fought." Where are you? I ask Lucy frantically. Tell me, please.

I am right behind him so don't blow my cover she said back to me. All I can do was nod, staring at him. "Hey!" Lucy yelled. Zeref's eyes widened, as if horror came to pass.

"Sisters of the elemental dragon," he said, as if he was expecting us to be haunted by his words. "Impressive. What are you gonna do, sisters?"

"Grab my hands," I tell her. She grabs my hands. This is called the sisters of the elemental dragons I tell her. The ultimate dragon roar!

"Elemental dragons," we say together. "The ultimate dragon roar!" His eyes widened, staring at us in horror. It hit him and he fell face forward. My cheeks flustered a little bit.

"Ah!" He yelled. "H-How is it even affecting me?" All he could do was fall face forward. We did a high five.

"Nice," I compliment. "That was amazing if you ask me." We hugged for a very long time. "Follow me. We are stronger than we are apart." All she could do was nod and smile all at the same time as I did.

"Where to?" She asks. All of sudden, a girl came through the shadows. Her hair was blowing in the distance. But, that's all I could see so far.

"Stop right there!" The voice continued. I recognize that smell. It was an apple pie smell. "I order you to."

I stood up. "And, who says this?"

"Erza Scarlet," the voice continued. "I am Erza and ready to defeat Lucy Heartifia once and for all." Lucy stared at me, as if scared by the whole thing for some reason that totally scared me.

"Erza," I say calmly. "We defeated Zeref and you still want to challenge us?" I noticed how her veins were popping out, big time.

"B-But how?" She asked. "I thought only Natsu could defeat him." All I could do was smile because of the Pride filling my insides.

"Run or we will have to do the same to you," said Lucy. She started to run, but I smiled and came up with an idea to defeat her.

"Too slow," I said. "Magical darkness of the dark dragon!" It was a spell to knock her out and make her my prisoner. In which, it worked quite well. Lucy stared at me for a moment, nodding.

"I see," says Lucy wisely. "Remind me to never get on your bad side." I nod, staring at her. Honestly, I would never do this to her unless I was furious with the world.

"Follow me then," I said. "Gildarts and much more people are this way." She nods, stepping behind me, as if it is a game of follow the leader. Hopefully, we will have enough power to do the spell once more.