Chapter 15 Vika

My chest burned and felt sore. A tear slipped and I remembered how Lucy acted in the end. She was furious and my hope was that she wouldn't let anger consume her.

As death came around the corner, I felt something. Power. I turned to look to see Wendy and Hu healing me. My eyes opened slightly and I smiled. "Tha-Thank you," I say weakly.

"I'm sorry," Wendy said sweetly. "But, I don't want to be apart of fairy tail anymore." Levy, Gajeel, Juvia, Carla, and Cana also agreed with her.

"Juvia will find someone else," Juvia said and smiled. "We want to join your guild." My guild? I smile and stand up right after that.

"If you really want to," I said. "But, ask Master Juno if it's okay with him." They nod and hurry away. Hopefully, he will let them. As I looked at the screen, I hoped Lucy would win.

"I am worried," Brooks said, looking at the screen. "I should of froze them for a few seconds and caught back up with Lucy before it was too late."

Igneel tapped my shoulder. "Don't worry, we trained her," he said. "And, I'm glad to see that you are completely fine, Queen Vika."

"Yep," I said, staring at the screen. I noticed Grandeeney and Wendy hugging and I smiled. "That's so sweet!" In my lifetime, nothing has made me more happy.

Brisa walked up to Wendy and Grandeeney and smiled. "I guess you are my younger sis," she said and Wendy smiled. "We have the same powers and trust me, if you use them correctly, then they would be very powerful."

"Can you train me, Brisa?" Wendy asked and she nodded. As I watched Lucy, the more worried I got. She seemed to not know the sense of direction and that worried me.

Lucy, I say, hoping she heard me in her head. Listen up, they are wanting to double team you, but they are terrible are working together.

I know, Vika, she said and then looked at a camera. I knew she was looking at me. "Gray, did you know that Natsu wants to take Juvia? And, Natsu, did you know that Gray wants to take Lisanna away from you?" She asks and then raise her eyebrows.

Good, I say, impressed. They did come, but looked so much angrier. "Gray, we will handle this later," Natsu said, glaring at Lucy. "Because we caught our bait."

"Yep."