Chapter 16 Lucy

Everyone must be questioning what I am doing, but as long as I know, then they shouldn't care. It's my plan, I tell her. Believe me. She is quiet for a moment and I sigh.

"We cut off communication for you," Natsu smirked and then I sighed. Do I really have to handle them? "And, you will be easy prey."

"As if," I murmur and pull out a key. Igneel's key. I gasp. "Yeah...as if you will win." Natsu charged me and a smile formed on my face. "I call upon the gate of the fire dragon! Igneel!"

Natsu's eyes widened in shock. "I-Igneel?" He asked, shocked. "N-no. I-it can't be." A smile forms on my face. As much as I want to believe I have full confidence in my new powers, I don't always feel that confident without Vika near me.

Igneel narrowed his eyes at me and said, "we believe in you." We? Him, the other dragons, my sister, and everyone else. "And, especially your sister, Vika."

That's all I needed to hear. No matter what happens next, I know that she believes in me and that's all I need to hear. "Elemental dragon force!" I call and my dress turns into a long, white gown and my hair turns rainbow and is touching my butt.

"U-uh," Natsu says, shocked and too surprised to even move. "What generation dragon slayer is that?" I sigh, sick of his pathetic words.

"Gray, do you really want to do this?" I ask. "We are friends, aren't we?" He nods lightly and then frowns.

"You betrayed fairy tail," he said. "That's unforgivable." I sigh and then frown. I guess he wants to be defeated as well and I cannot stop myself any longer. In the past, I limited myself to not kill them, but fairy tail is too tough for death so I can use my full power.

"Really?" I say. "I just found my real home! And, my sister! Elemental dragon wing attack!" It came at both of them. Natsu tried to eat it, but it overpowered him one thousand to one.

Both of them fell at my feet and I smirked. "Looks whose weak now," I say and they make all three of us appear. Vika runs to me and I give a huge sigh of relief. "Y-you're okay," I say.

"Of course!" She said. "We have some new members as well!" She points to Levy, Gajeel, Wendy, Juvia, Carla, Levy, and Cana. They looked happy.

"Ooh! I am so excited!" I cheer. "I cannot wait to teach them some dragon magic! Juvia will learn water and Cana—Cana will learn..." I thought about it for a moment and froze. Which kind of magic could she learn?

"I want to learn Card Dragon Slaying," she said. I remember doing that. Yes, it is one of the weaker ones, but it will do. I looked at Cara, the card dragon and smiled. She's all ready.

"What about you, Levy?" I ask and she smiles at me for a moment or two. "What do you want to learn?"

"I'm open to anything," she said. Dawn walks up to her. "Ooh! What kind of magic do you have?" Dawn looks, but is surprised to see she is looking at Blaise.

"Fire dragon slaying," he said and she smiled. I bet she wanted to learn that magic for a very long time. And, she is loving every bit of it.

"Okay," I say. "Time to go back." I was about to go back when Natsu tapped me on the shoulder. "What do you want, Salamander?"

"Luce..."

"Nope," I say. "You lost that privilege." He sighed and then I smirked in delight. If you ask me, he is pretty weak and pathetic. Trust me, I will get my revenge on this poor folk.

"Okay," he said. "Princess Lucy, I wanted to apologize...I-I'm sorry." My face softened and smiled. He's just a friend, I told myself. And, it will stay like that for a very long time.

"I guess your dad will be more pleased with you," I say. "I might actually consider it." He stared at me and I smirked, looking down on him. "Joking! Natsu, I am not coming back to fairy tail though and you know why. Peace out!" Then, I disappeared back to the guild with everyone else.

"What happened?" Vika asked. "We thought that you passed out or something." I shook the feeling off and shook my head no. "What happened?"

"None of your business," I yawned and she supported me. "Never mind. You're my sister and it was Natsu. He apologized, but I shut him down."

"What?"

"Told him I wasn't ever going back to fairy tail and that was a fact," I said. "Facts don't change." Brooks and Hu walked up to us and smiled.

"Want to start a group?" Hu asked and I smiled. Of course! I nudged Vika and her cheeks flushed. You like him so much, don't you? I say and her cheeks are red.

You and Brooks, she said. And, I'm still thinking of a ship name! We could combine all of our names for a team name! I smile and stare at her. We exchange looks.

Vika and Hu will be Huka, I say and she glares at me, but shrugs. I know she's going to pick something worse.

Lucy and Brooks will be Brucy, she said to me. Combined, they would be....nope. Never mind. "Hey, guys, what do you think our team name should be?" I ask and they stare at me nervously.

"Team Royalty?" Brooks asked and Hu looked at him weirdly, but shrugged it off. I nod, agreeing with him totally. There's nothing bad in it at all.

"I like it!" Vika says and then stares at Hu. "What do you think?" He nods. Right then, we have our team name. A new adventure just started and I cannot wait until this adventures continues.