Chapter 2 Lucy

"Wendy," I say gently. "Wendy." She wakes up to my voice. Her eyes looking more diluted than ever. "I need to ask you something, are you apart of a team?"

"No, but I would love to be apart of a team."

"Levy and I are starting our own team," I say. "Gray could be in it." She smiles happily. "Gajeel could be in it."

"I AGREE!"

When we get dressed and go outside, Gray is outside. "Do you want to join our team?" I ask. He nods lightly. Just then, Levy comes running to us.

"Lisanna has been hurt!" She yells. "Someone scratched her up!" I'm not entirely sure if I hear them correctly, but I nod. That's all I can do for now. "Wait, are these the people that are joining our group?"

"Um, yeah." I say frantically. "What happened to Lisanna?"

"She says that you took a knife and cut her up," she told me.

We hurry to the guild, afraid of what she is doing. "Lucy did this to me," she yelled. Everyone was full of pity for Lisanna. When I walked in, everyone was silent.

"I always liked you!" Mira yelled. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO LISANNA!?" I felt like punching, but I did not.

"I–"

"Save it," Elfman yelled. "Your excuses are just lame!" All of them started yelling at me. "It is pathetic!" I felt like crying.

"We did make a new team," I murmured to Carla, Levy, Juvia, Wendy, and Gray. "Thank you so much, but I am going to quit the guild." All of them started to tear up. I looked around and saw that Gray was making a force field with ice make magic. The others were coming our way like a stampede.

"Cool down and take a drink," Cana said calmly. "Trust me, Lucy did not do anything." I kept those names in mind. I will remember all of them forever. Hopefully, they will know that they are my favorite members.

"LUCY IS WEAK!" All of them started to chant. "WEAKLING! WEAKLING! WEAKLING!"

All of them were staring at Cana. All I could do right now is make a dash for the master's office. I could not stop the tears forever. Natsu was somewhere in that crowd of hate. Why are all of them hating me at this very moment?

"Master," I say. "I-I.........." The tears started to come down my checks. There is no preventing them now. I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed. I cannot believe I am actually doing this. Why am I crying?

"Lucy," he said calmly. "Tell me what is going on." I nod. This will be harder than I would of expected. I dried up my tears and then gave a sad sigh.

"I-I am quitting the guild," I say. "I need to become stronger." The master sighed, taking my fairy tail mark off.

"I will miss you," he said. "Promise me that you will come back to me." I nod. That's a promise.

"I promise."

"Since everyone expects you to be in here, go out through the window, okay?" He says. I nod lightly, going out through the window. Quickly, I hurry back to my apartment. Tears are strolling down my checks. There's Gray. He always seemed to care.

I started to look around at all of the happy people. "It is too much to bear," I say sadly, staring at the ground. Just then, it started to rain. I was not watching where I was going and hit someone. I looked up and saw a girl with blue eyes and hair exactly like mine.

"Sorry," the girl said. "But, you should move when a princess is walking." A princess? I bowed down to her. "Wait, you look like me, but with brown eyes." I felt myself blush heavily.

"I'm Lucy," I say. Her eyes widened as her face softens. "Who are you?"

"I am Princess Victoria Heartifia," she said. "But, you can call me Vika or Tori." I nod. She is so nice. "Wait." Her words come out extra slow because she is thinking and I barely have any time for that. "I had a twin, but with brown eyes and your amount of power!"

"Are you saying—?"

"Yes!" She said. "Your a princess!" I felt amazed at that very moment. Me? A princess. That sounds amazing. "But, what's wrong?" I felt my checks fluster as the sadness creeps in. All my life has been sadness, but then I run into her.

"I call upon the gate of the maiden," I say. "Virgo." We are walking to my apartment, happy thoughts sneaking in on me.

When we do make it to my apartment, Victoria helps me pack. For right now, I will call her that until I figure out what I want to call her. "I call upon the gate of the lion," I say. "Leo."

Vika smiles, staring at me. "I call upon the gate of the lamb," I yell. "Aries." They come out and help us start to pack. "Help us pack, okay?" They nod.

When we finish, I followed Vika out of here. "Thanks," I say sheepishly. "You have been so much help." I follow Vika to a nice, calm wonderful place. It was a place of many dragons. All of them bowed when they came to us.

"This is our home," Vika whispered to me. "Do you like it?" I smiled, hugging her tightly. And with that, she led me to my bedroom. It was a place full of white and gold. This place looks very nice and royal. And with that, I got ready for bed and fell fast asleep.