Where you meet

You and Blake have been dating for a while. But you had to have met somewhere...

The day hadn't started off very well. You parents were yelling at each other, blaming the other one for whatever. You had already gotten dressed and had eaten, so you said goodbye, even though you knew they didn't hear you. You walked to school and you were ready to see this really cute boy in your first hour class. You were his Bio partner and his name was Blake. He had the prettiest blue eyes and the most amazing hair. It was kind of a caramel color but it would probably be classified as blonde. You walked into the room and Blake was sitting at the table, spacing off. You sat down and took out the paper that you were supposed to be working on. It was about some reaction that was supposed to happen when you poured the blue liquid into the red one.  You started talking about it, and he looked at you. You went to reach for the blue liquid and he did too. Your hands touched, but you didn't move them right away. He looked up at you and you looked up at him. It was amazing.

"Y/N, would you do me the honor of going out with me?"

"Yes." (of course you said yes, what kind of story would this be if you didn't)

And with that, you lived happily ever after. Just kidding. You have only been dating for 2 years and your only 15...

Hey guys, It's Lilly. But you guys can call me Lil or Lils. I hope you enjoyed the first section, I added some humor for you. I am taking requests so just comment you name, eye color, hair color, and your relation with him. Also, cute, dirty, sad. Thanks. Love my Magcon fam!