Your First Kiss

You and Blake had been dating for about 7 months and you haven't had your first real kiss. Sure you guys have had the cheek kiss and forehead kiss but nothing on the lips. You and Blake were just watching a movie when a really sad part came on. You were watching the notebook and it was the part where Allie is moving away from Noah and he is trying to find her but she is already gone. (OHHH THE FEELSSSS) You were silently crying, tears rolling down your cheeks. You felt Blake look at you but you didn't pay attention to him. He grabbed your hand and gave it a squeeze. You looked back at him and leaned into his shoulder and he held you tight. You looked up at his amazing blue eyes (THEY ARE NOT GREEN) and he looked into yours. It was just like the movies, you both slowly lean in. Finally you kiss him. It was amazing. Sparks lit up the entire room and you knew it was meant to be. You knew you had made the right choice. That kiss was worth the wait.

Hey guys. Chapter 2!! Whoo! Okay so Blake posted a video on his youtube channel about his first kiss and how it was "EWWW," well I am just going to pretend that didn't happen and we are just going to go off this. Mkay? Thanks for reading! Love my Magcon fam!