How you got your "song"

Hey guys, before I begin, I just wanted to say that my friend and I have this thing where we give our husbands and us a song. Her husband is Hunter Rowland and their song is "Marry Me" by Jason Derulo. My husband is obviously Blake and our song is "Next to You" by Chris Brown and Justin Bieber so this imagine is about how he and "I" got this song. You can pretend it's you tho. I forgive you. lol Enjoy!

You and Blake have a song. Because all the "cute couples" do. Your guys song is Next to You by Chris Brown and Justin Bieber. When you guys first started dating, you already knew the song because your brothers ex-girlfriend showed it to you. (That's actually how I found the song) SO you were listening to it all the time and just whenever it came on shuffle you jammed out. Well one time Blake was just waking up and you were doing your makeup and you had the song playing softly. You saw Blake wake up so you knew you could be a little louder. You were singing a long and Blake was just watching you dance in the mirror. When the song ended he asked you how you knew the song and why do you like it. You told him the story and he said that it should be your guys song. You smiled like an idiot and agreed. This was where your heaven was.