When He Cheats (He wouldn't actually do that to me ;))

You were working another shift and the coffee shop in your neighborhood and you were just about to go on break when the Barbie herself walked in. She had a huge crush  on Blake and she was trying to do everything in her power to ruin your guys relationship. You carelessly took her order and served her. You took off your apron and headed out the door, letting the next person step in. You walked down to the park where you and Blake met on your breaks, when he was home anyway. He was always at Magcon (not a bad thing, because I go) and when he was home, he was seeming a lot more distant. You had arrived at the park but there was no sign of Blake anywhere. You sat down at one of the benches and waited. It had been about 15 mins when you looked up from your phone. You saw Blake and Bria kissing on the swings. You slowly approached them, no sudden movements. (he isn't an animal lol) Tears had already started rolling down your cheeks. You sniffled and they both looked up. Blake saw your face and was shocked. You didn't even care about an explanation, you just ran. Back to the coffee shop to grab your stuff. You got in your car and drove home. Blake wasn't there. You grabbed a suitcase and started throwing everything in. Clothes, make-up, picures. Pictures, The memories that would remind you of that moment. You could feel your heart break into pieces. You heard the door open forcefully and slam shut. Blake was home, and he knew you were too. Footsteps rapidly approaching. You had just closed your suitcase when he burst in. Words just flew from his mouth. Everything you would expect to hear. But you didn't listen; nor did you care. You walked right past him, down the stairs and out to your car. he followed you like a lost puppy, wanting to return to his owner. You were the owner. It didn't matter though. That moment would be saved in your head every time you heard his name or saw a picture. You rolled down your window, Blake was carrying hard. He deserves it, you thought. But the look on his face shows pure guilt. Your heart drops completely. The thought of leaving him kicks into gear and you feel as if your about to throw up. He sees you stop and looks at you, trying not to sob to loudly. The memory flashes in your head, he looks at you as if he understands why your leaving, but he doesn't want you to. You really want to stay but you feel like if you let it slide this time, he will think he could do it again. You look into his eyes one last time before you make your final choice. They show the same, loving thing you have seen ever since you met him. You have made up your mind. You stop the car and take the keys out of the ignition. He looks at you as if the world has been lifted off his shoulders. You stand up and get out of the car. He opens his arms for you to come into. The welcome you had gotten forever. You weren't ready to leave him, or forget him. It wasn't over. It wasn't over. I think you both felt the same thing. Blessed. You were lucky enough to see the truth in each others eyes. That was all the proof you needed to stay. He was stroking your hair and whispering how much he loved you and how it would never happen again. The best part was that you believed him. You loved him and you knew that he truly loved you. That was all you could ask for. And it was all yours.