He Sees you cut *Trigger Warning*

Life had been hard and you were only 15 years old. Your parents blame you for their own problems. Beat you because you aren't good enough. And hate you for being you. Your friends aren't really your friends, they just wanted somebody to gossip about. Your crushes would never like a girl like you. Long, thick brown hair. Dark brown eyes. Braces to fix your teeth. You were nothing compared to the other girls. A lot of time you found yourself questioning your own boyfriend. Blake claimed that he loved you unconditionally and that words shouldn't get you down. He doesn't know that you lock your self in the bathroom and release the pain. You wear long sleeves no matter the weather. You wore bracelets and you didn't dare take them off in front of anybody. You had just had a long day at school. You were failing Math because you didn't turn in the most important assignment. Your teacher just lectured you for 20 minuets about how important it was that you got your assignment turned in on time. Your mom was too drunk to come pick you up from school so you had to walk home from school in the scorching heat. When you got home, your mom was there to greet you with a slap to the face. She yelled at you and you didn't listen. She was screaming about how you were lazy and you did nothing to help around the house and how you need to be better at something. Anything. You were too busy working on the math assignment to hear her. She came up to you and slapped you again. You let her hit you, knowing if you fought back, you would lose and receive worse then what you already had coming for ignoring her. After 5 minuets she quit and walked back to the kitchen for another drink. You walked up to your room and texted Blake.

Y/N: Please come over, I need your help

Blake: On my way

You sat up in your room until Blake knocked at your door. You got up and let him in. He came in and sat on the bed with you while you cried into his shoulder. You heard your door open and when you looked up, your dad was there with a belt. As if you hadn't had enough for the day. He came and started yelling about how you needed to respect your mother and how you were a disrespectful brat. The belt came in contact with your arms and you legs multiple times before he quit. Blake knew he couldn't do anything so he sat on the bed, watching in horror. When your dad left the room, you told Blake it would be better if he left. So he got up and walked over to you. he gave you a kiss and walked out of the room. You walked into your bathroom and found the blade. You were a slave to it. It called to you every time you were sad. You slid the blade across your wrist and watched the blood slide into the sink. You heard your bedroom door open and you weren't quick enough. Blake walked in to grab his jacket that he left and he saw you with the blade and the blood falling into the sink. He ran up to you and took the blade away. You were crying as he grabbed a towel and applied pressure. He looked you in the eyes. You discovered that tears had appeared in his own eyes. he kept telling you that he was there if you needed him and that you didn't deserve this. He held you close. For he feared that if he let go, your fragile body would break into a million pieces, along with your heart. He held you for a long time. You felt safe with him. You knew that if you were with him, the demons couldn't reach you. So you stayed like that, and watched the demons retreat. With Blake by your side, you will win this fight.