You Guys..

Omg okay so this is gonna be a fun chapter.

So my all time best friend, is Brooklyn. I love her so much and I would probably die without her. (pic of her and I above) She is my sister and so much more. Anyway, we have a plan and I need to share it with you guys.

So, we both graduate in 4 years, 2021, and here is our plan. We are both going to college in California. I'm going for photography and she is modeling. I'm going to rent our apartment when I go to tour my school with her and my parents. Which will be about 2 weeks before graduation. And then, I'm going to have my graduation party. Then, I'm going to leave the day after I graduate to go get Brooklyn who lives in North Carolina. We are going to drive to California and get our apartment set up. We picked the colors Black, Gold, and Maroon as our theme. We are going to spend the rest of the summer getting used to it and, well, tanning. Lol. When school comes, I'm going to go to school during the day, and she will model and have a job. I'm going to have a night job and a weekend job. Then when we get settled in, we are going to get super sexy boys. Blake Gray is some how gonna be there. And then we are gonna get married, have kids, and grow old together. Then we are gonna die and scare the crap out of people! <3.

If you guys don't do this with your best friend, you should question if you guys are actually best friends. lol. Thanks for reading my loves. Comment down below you and your best friends life plans. Hope that work out. Stay Beautiful. Peace

-Lils