He helps you with your stage fright

duhitzkaleigh  Is an angel and saved the day with this! Thank you QT, go follow her.

You are a dancer and Blake is your number one fan. But, because you guys have only been dating for about 7 months, he has no idea that you have stage fright. You are usually fine at dance class which is 4 times a week but at recitals and showcases and competition is a disaster. In the end you are fine but it's the hour or so before that really gets you. Recital is in 2 days and Blake is helping you practice the makeup. It looks really cool because you are doing Lyrical, Jazz, Hip-Hop, and Ballet. You have to practice all of them so Blake is having a lot of fun putting you all pretty. (prettier than you already are ;)) So they next day is dress rehearsal. A dress rehearsal is where you act like it is the real thing but it isn't. You and Blake do the fist makeup and put the costume on. You get to the high school where it is being held and you get ready to dance. You are comfortable dancing in front of everybody there so your not afraid. But the next day you have to get to recital early to help set up. You and Blake stop for breakfast and then go to the high school. There are already a bunch of people there and you can feel your breathing get deeper and your heart drop lower. Blake goes and sits on the crowd and you can finally freak out. All your friends and teachers are there because they have had to deal with you for years. You are trying not to cry so that your makeup doesn't get ruined when Blake comes over. He was bringing you some water and he ran to you. He was asking so many questions and everybody was trying to keep you calm but he was freaking out and everything was crazy. Eventually one of the girls tells him that it is just stage fright and that it happens every year. He calms down and takes you over to a corner. He asks why you didn't tell him and you respond with you didn't want him to worry. He has a conversation with you to get your mind off of things and when they call your event he walks you over, gives you a hug and a kiss and says that you will do amazing and that he will be waiting for you. You walk out on stage and wait for the music to begin. You lift your head to see Blake and you see all the Magcon boys holding a sign for you. You chuckle lightly to yourself because it reminds you of an actual Magcon event. When the music begins, you forget every worry you had an leave it all on the dance floor. He is an actual magic charm. The other boys aren't bad either!

Haii loves. Once again thank you to duhitzkaleigh! She was a huge help in making this. I hope you enjoyed this. I pulled most of this stuff from my dance studio. Except the stage fright. lol. I hope everything is amazing with you guys! Let me know if you want something specific or dedicated to you or both. Love my Magcon fam! Stay Beautiful!- Lils