My Magcon Experience

Hey guys. It's Lilly. I just wanted to share my Magcon experience with you guys because I went to Magcon Minnesota on April 2.

Okay so, we left on April 1, and all the boys were posting on their snapchats and stuff. Cam missed his flight and "lost" his ID but it was in his back pocket the entire time. So they were already frustrated and when they got to the hotel, people were all over them. My best friend Lexi stayed in the same hotel as them so she got some awesome pics with all of them. Follow her musical.ly:Lexi.Maree21. Her picture is of her and hunter. Anywhoo, the next day we got ready really early so we could be at the Myth early, which was where the event was taking place. There were 3 lines. VIP, Priority, and General Admission. I was general admission but we ended up in like the second "row." Because we kind of pushed through people. Duh. But we got there at about 1:45 because that's the time the tickets said we should arrive. And we were in line and we were freezing. It was soooo cold. The people in front of us ordered a pizza and it was really funny. So my mom kept walking up to the front to see what was taking so long and they only had 1 person scanning the tickets for all 3 lines. So we ended up waiting outside in the freezing cold for about 2 hours. And we finally got in and people just started screaming. We weren't sure why and I just kept walking and Cam just jumped up in front of me. I had no clue what to do so I kind of just grabbed his arm. I actually ended up touching his hair, which is really soft by the way. So they started the meet and greet and Cam was right in front of us. I got some really good pics. And then we walked down the stairs so we could be with the rest of the crowd. Eventually people started coming out on stage and it was pumped. They had a huge birthday celebration for Hunter because he just turned 15 on Tuesday and  so everybody was hyped about that. Then Blake came out. I literally lost my voice yelling for him for 7 hours. I literally freaked. It was really quiet and I yelled "I love you Blake" and he looked at me and smiled. I swear I about fainted. Then they started the meet and greets again and I yelled "Happy Birthday Hunter, I love you." And he looked at me and yelled how he loved me back. I was obviously crying my eyeballs out. And then we walked over to the merchandise part and Aaron was just standing there so I waved and yelled how I loved him and he waved and said he loved me back. Then Cam and Brandon jumped the barriers and I grabbed Cams arm and  holy crap, he is so freaking muscular without even flexing. And then he took his shirt off and I  got a really good pic of it. Then they jumped back over and carried on with what they were doing. So I was just about to leave when Chris Miles came over and I grabbed his hand and he grabbed mine. I said I loved him and he said he loved me back. He left and I waited for him to come back around and I got a hug. He smells really good. Anyway, lol, I asked if he could kiss my cheek for a pic and he said he couldn't do that. I was sad until he said, But you can kiss me. I completely forgot about the pic and I kissed his cheek. I was so happy it was awesome. SO that was my Magcon experience. It would be awesome if you would comment yours, if you have one. I want to hear how yours was. Thank y'all for reading. I live you all. Follow me on Musical.ly: Lillyloo16.  Love my Magcon fam. Thanks loves!