Dedicated Imagine

mendesisbae101 This is for you QT. Thank you for being an angel!

Darah and Blake had been dating for about 4 years. Both of you have good jobs and have a nice apartment in Texas. Blake is still touring with Magcon but you really want to settle down with him. (Pretend your both like 20. Mkay?) You and Blake have talked about getting married but nothing to serious. He is always busy, like he has no time for you anymore. So on a normal morning, Blake was at Magcon so you were home alone. You went downstairs and made yourself some breakfast and ate it while you watched TV. Your phone buzzed and it was Blake.

B: Goodmorning babe, I miss you tons but I'm going to be home late. Sorry

D: That's alright I guess...

 You just went and carried on with your day, not paying o much attention to anything. At about noon, the doorbell rang. Nobody was there, only flowers. The card said: Follow the trail. You looked up to see rose petals in the yard, leading to you and Blake's favorite spot to be alone. When you got there, white flowers were everywhere. You turned and saw LOX with a nice dress and makeup. She put the dress on you and did your hair and makeup. The dress was white with lace on the boarder. It was just above the knees and was really cute. She did your hair in a messy French braid and put some flowers in it. You kept following the roses and you finally got to this amazing pond where you and Blake had your first kiss. You were standing, admiring the surroundings when Blake popped out from behind the trees in a tux. He had his hands behind his back and he walked up to you and didn't say anything. He got down on one knee and asked the magic question. "Will you marry me?" Tears rolled down your face and you said yes. He hugged you and you could tell after all those years of waiting, when Blake said forever. He meant Forever.

Hey beautiful! I hope you liked it. It was a lot of fun to write and I hope it was exactly what you wanted! Stay Beautiful!