Teaching him how to fish

Sorry for not updating for so long... I'm working on my other book, I Love You Too// Blake Gray. Go show it some love?! Stay Beautiful.

You had been fishing since you were a little girl. I know, not the most girl sport, and yes it is a sort, but it's all Gucci. You and Blake were going down to Red Rock, a little lake a little while from your home town. Blake had his permit so he drove you guys up there and you planned to be there for awhile so you left early. It was a good 45 minute drive. You borrowed your Grandpa's boat. Blake pulled into the Marina and went down to release the boat in the water, he knew how to do that because your Grandpa taught him how to. You got out and got in the boat. You turned the engine on and Blake lowered the boat into the water. He got out and undid the ropes and the chains connecting the boat to the truck. Blake got back in the truck and drove up to find a parking spot while you stayed close to the dock so that Blake could get in. It was about 5 minuets before Blake got in the boat and he also knew how to drive the boat so that's what he did. You guys went past the "NO wake zone" and out into the open waters. When you found a good place and threw the weights down so the boat wouldn't move. You got the poles out and handed one to Blake. You showed him how to cast and how to jig and how to take a fish off the hook and a bunch of other things that had to do with fishing. You let him try on his own. He put the line in the water and sure enough... 5 minuets later... he had a fish. It was a big white bass. Those were common in the lake you were fishing in. You guys fishe4d fro about 2 hours before you went down to "Party Cove" and got in the water for a  little bit. You guys swam for about an hour then got back in the boat and went fishing the rest of the time. By the time you guys were done and the boat was on the truck and you guys were pulling out of the Mariana. It was a 2 hour drive home and you guys stopped to eat so it was late when you got home. It was worth the sun burns and the headaches. Blake was part of the family now...

Hey guys... So I was gonna publish this on Friday morning but I went fishing with my grandparents. All the events in this story are true and I took my fishing experience and put it into this. My family has been fishing since before I was born and its a huge family tradition. We usually go to Canada for a fishing trip but that got too expensive so now we go closer to home, Iowa. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Stay Beautiful my loves!

-Lils