DigiTour Winter

Haii loves. Don't worry, I'm still the same me. I just have been so busy. I am a dancer, and a cheerleader so I'm always doing something related to that. Plus, I'm also doing school work. It is hard to update, but I promise I will try harder. So this entry is going to be about DigiTour Winter.

Okay so my friend Lexi and I went to Digitour Winter when it came to Des Moines, Iowa on December 8th. It was pretty convenient for both of us, since we live there :) She picked me up from school and we went to her house to get ready, and boiii let me tell you, we slayed. We looked like freaking models. We had to wait for her cousin to get there, because she was taking us. When her cousin got there, it was about 5 PM and the doors opened at 5:30. We drove downtown and we parked like a block away, parking was crazy, not too many spots. Anyway, it was a little past 5:30 so everybody was already inside. We showed them the tickets and walked in. We decided to wanted to get merch then instead of waiting so we walked up and the first thing I noticed was April Clayton, Bruhitzach's mom. She was collecting the money for our merch. Lexi and I both got Blake Gray shirt, and we got a picture with April. Then we walked to where the stage was and surprisingly a couple girls from our school came up to us and we pretty much stayed with them the entire time. So we waited in the crowd for like and hour before the show started and they kept opening and shutting the curtains to mess with us. Then the show started. It was so good. Blake and Nathan came out first and they talked and stuff. And this was kinda like Magcon, it was dead silent and I yelled "I love you Nathan" and he yelled it back to me. And then the same thing with Ariel. But like before the main people came out, Sophia Kameron, who was a special guest, came out and sang. Then they all came out and did their thing. Then this band called "The catching" came out and sang. Then Mark Thomas came out and sand Selfie. And we all really wanted Zach to come out and sing, which he did. He sang "Nothing But Love," "Insta Bae," and "Face-to-Face." It was crazy. My friend and I were like crying the entire time. Then the show went  on a little longer and then at the end, I caught a bracelet that they threw out. So legit the second it ended, my friends cousin grabbed our hands and pulled us out. She told us that even though we didn't have VIP, that we were still gonna meet them. So we waited for a while, and we met all of "The Catching." Then, we knew that the bus outside of the Venue wasn't theirs and we decided to drive around downtown until we could find their bus. Which we did. It was 2 blocks away. We kept it in our memory and kept driving around. I mean you guys have to remember that it is Iowa. It was 12 degrees, so we wanted to stay in the car. But as we were driving around, we saw them come out of the venue, well all except Zach and Mark. They took off down the street and my friends cousin stopped in the middle of the road and told us to get out and go  get pics with them. So we got out and we chased them down the street. (we are those crazy fangirls that you hear story's about) I admit, they were a little pissy that we ran to them, but I guess it was  a good thing, because they were lost. Blake said we could get a quick selfie and we did,  but I was shaking really badly so the picture was blurry. But then they didn't know where to go so we asked where they were going, and I honestly wanted to help, but I also wanted to know where they were going. I was determined to get and individual pic with them. (I will put all the pics on like separate chapters since I can't figure out how to put more than one on one chapter.) So I told them where to go, since like I said, I live there. Then we got back in the car and drove around to see if they found it. They did so we parked around the corner of the restaurant  they were at and waited for them to come out. But then Mark and Zach went in and we were like, hey we may get to meet them too. After a little while, Mark and Zach ran down to this place in my town called Zombie Burger and we pulled down the street and went in to meet them. Zach smiled at me when I walked in and my heart was beating so fast. Lexi and I walked up to Mark and asked for a pic, and we got one. Then I asked him for a hug, and I got one. Then we asked Zach for a pic, and we both got individual pics with him. So we all kinda just messed around with Zach and Mark and a few other girls who where there, until Zach and Mark left.  Then these 2 really nice girls asked if we knew where the others were. We told them that "ya we know, they are right down the street." So us 4 ran down the street just as they were coming out of the restaurant and we asked them for pics. Weston kinda let us down, but I also understood. He was cold, and he was sick. So we didn't get a pic with him, and Lexi got a pic with Ariel, but she was also cold so I didn't get a pic with her. But I asked Blake if I could get a pic, and I did.( which is up top. Try not to smile too much) and in the pic above, he was crouching down to my height. He was like a foot taller than I am. So I got like 5 more hugs and like I told him I loved him and all that. Then Lexi and I got a pic with Nathan and he is an angel. Oml he was so nice. Like he took a selfie with us and he was just super nice. Btw Zach is probably the sweetest out of them all. He was just UGHHHHH. So after we got our pics, they said they had to go so we all said Ily and we let them go. Lexi and I got those nice girls numbers and ya.

So that was my Digi Winter experience. I am actually meeting them again this summer when Digi Summer comes back to Iowa. Stay tuned for all the pics. Stay beautiful my loves<3 -Lils