Chapter Thirteen

Tenshi's POV

I woke up and looked around. I found, nothing. No trees, no people, no sun, no daemons and No Sesshomaru. All there was was a ground that stretched on forever until the clear, cloudless, sunless, blue sky hit the horizon. I walked forward, hoping for something to show up, for some little thing to tell me that I wasn't all alone again.

I walked for what seemed like hours on end. I kept walking though, never being one to give up easily. As I walked I noticed clouds showing up in the sky far from where I was. It gave me hope, hope that something else, anything else, was here besides me. I ran, I ran towards the clouds not thinking about anything else but not being alone even if it was a stupid cloud.

In my world I was on my own and I hated it, but I lived with it knowing there was no other choice. I had no friends, my family kicked me out and I had no one to go to. Then I went to Inuyasha's world, to my world, and everyone accepted me. Everyone took a liking to me, especially Rin. I had people to turn to, I had people to depend on and I had people depending on me.

Then Sesshomaru showed up, and brought with him a feeling of certainty, certainty I would never be alone again. He brought with him feelings that I've never experienced before, but could be summed up in one word for me, Love. I love Sesshomaru, but he has left me. He left me by myself, probably without a second thought. I told him my secrets, my past and shared with him my heart, even if he didn't know it. Yet, he still left me.

I arrived at the cloud as I felt something wet fall down my face. I retch up and wiped away my tears, marveling at the fact that I hadn't even known I started crying. I went to wipe away another, but a hand stopped mine before wiping it away for me. I saw the red marks on the wrist and knew who it was. I leaned my face into his touch closing my eyes and he reached up with his other hand, running it softly through my hair like he had done just a little while ago.

I asked, "Sesshomaru, where are we?"

I got no reply though, and the hands suddenly vanished. My eyes snapped open and I looked around for him, for his god like figure. But I found nothing, I found no one. Upon further looking, I found no clouds and I found no ground, except for the circle I was standing on. I yelled, "Sesshomaru!! Where'd you go!?"

I waited but again, got no reply. I yelled, "Sesshomaru!! Please come back!! Please!! Answer me!"

I got no reply and I fell to my knees and felt my tears fall faster. I whispered, "Please Sesshomaru, I love you. Please don't leave me here by myself. Please come back for me."

I felt a hand on my back and I turned, expecting Sesshomaru. Instead I found Jim Brandy, smiling at me sadistically. I looked around and found all the people I've killed surrounding me, seemingly floating in space. Jim Brandy raise a hand with Neko-Te covering his fingers. He towers over me and I close my eyes waiting for the blow. I whispered, "I wish I had time to tell you Sesshomaru."

Suddenly I was being shook, I opened my eyes and found Sesshomaru looking at me in concern. He asked, "Are you okay? You're crying."

I didn't really think about it I just threw my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer to him. I finally realized that it had all been a dream, everything. He hadn't left me, he wouldn't. I was sleeping in Sesshomaru's arms this whole time. I pulled myself closer to him yet and buried my face into his neck. It took me a few seconds to realize I was still in his lap and I was basically molding myself to him. I let my hold loosen a little but didn't pull away, especially when his arms found their way around me and held me in place.

He asked again, "Are you okay?"

"Now I am." I told him.

---------------------

Sorry, I know it's short but I just had to leave it there. I'll get the next chapter up as soon as possible, but seriously I just had to leave it there. So, in the next chapter what do you think should happen? Should she confess? Should she pour her heart out? What would his reaction be? I need ideas people! Let me know what you think :)

I'm not posting the next part until at least two people comment whatever they think should happen.