Epilogue

Tenshi's POV

I walked towards Rin's room in the palace, ready to tuck her in. We'd went back to the village exactly one year after we left. Mai was quite difficult to find and kill. We'd found her a million times but she'd send her 'helpers' after us and leave herself. We finally did it though.

I knocked on Rin's door and waited. When I heard, "Enter." I walked inside finding her ready for bed. I asked chuckling, "You're getting used to the 'palace life' pretty quickly aren't you?"

She just laughed and held her arms out to me. I picked her up easily and hugged her before laying her down on her bed. I kissed her forehead and said, "Goodnight baby, I love you."

She yawned and said slurred, "Love you too Tenshi.."

Before I knew it she was out like a light. I smiled down at her and made sure she was tucked in good before turning the light off and walking out. I saw the maid pass by but I was dead tired and all I wanted to do was sleep, so I just nodded to her. She smiled at me easily and said, "Goodnight Milady."

"Don't work too late Marie." I told her almost teasingly.

She laughed as she passed by. I smiled again, I couldn't help it, this place is perfect. All the servants are more like friends doing favors for me, well besides the cook. He seems to hate me so I stay away from the kitchen as much as possible.

In my thoughts I forgot to look where I was going and ran into something that felt like a wall. I started to fall backwards but the wall caught me before I could hit the ground. He said, "Even in our own home you still find a way to hurt yourself."

"Most accidents occur in the home." I told him nodding at my own words even though I'm not sure they were true.

He chuckled, a deep sound that still made my hair stand on ends. He asked, "Are you ready for bed?"

"I think I'm dead on my feet." I told him sighing.

He smiled at me, already used to the weird things I say. He still startled me a little when he picked me up, carrying me to our room. He said, "I guess I should help then."

I smiled but still said, "You baby me too much."

He smiled down at me and asked, "Is there anything wrong with me wanting to?"

"Of course not, and I actually don't mind it." I told him, resting my head on his chest. I was suddenly thrown and I landed on my back on our bed. I asked, "When did we get here?"

"A few seconds ago, you just weren't paying attention."

I sat up and took off my extra layers, ending up in just my bra and some shorts. I looked towards Sesshomaru finding him in just his pajama pants, no shirt. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and laid down. I felt the bed dip and I turned finding Sesshomaru laying down. He wrapped an arm around my waist and I rolled, crossing my arms on his chest and looking down at him with a smile.

He asked, "What?"

My smile grew as I said, "My life is perfect."

THE END

-----------

Yes this is the end of this long magnificent journey. I want to thank everyone for the support and all the lovely comments. I want to give a special thanks though to rogue4ever, zerolover13 ,TsubakiAkane and Leeah543. You guys have stuck with me til the end and commented on SO many chapters. Love you guys and thanks again!

What did you think?

If you want to read a restricted scene I wrote I put it in my book, 'Restricted Sections'. If you don't you wont miss anything, just make sure you're mature enough :)