s e v e n t e e n

A/N: A little smut in this chapter.

You're welcome.
____

Zayn's POV

My car practically crashes into another as I speed my way to Mia's house.

What street is it on again?

I squint my eyes and look out the window and try to seek out the familiar red house. A lack of streetlamps leaves me no choice but to rely on the moon as my flashlight, which isn't very effective. The flash of headlights from a passing car nearly blinds as I park at the side of a road.

I'm close to giving up until the sound of loud music catches my attention. The thought of Christina being safe brings great relief, and my heart races at the thought of  being able to see her again.

I rush up to the front door and slam it open, desperately trying to look for Christina. Whatever was happening earlier with Regina - it was something serious.

"Christina!" I call out.

"I'm right here." A small voice says. I look down and sigh in relief at the sight of her warm chocolate brown eyes and flowing brown hair.

"Oh thank God you're safe Christina. You worried me so much. What happened? Why was Regina -" She places a finger to my lips.

I'm barely able to hear her voice over the music as she speaks. "Let's take this.. Somewhere more quiet." She bites her bottom lip, causing a red tint to emerge throughout it. She slowly scans my body, making sure to take me in before meeting my eyes.

The look in her eyes is enough to swoon me. She has me under her trance, and I'm loving every minute of it.

As we walk up the steps and escape the party, I cheekily pinch her ass, causing her to squeal. We make our way into an elaborately furnished bedroom, the four poster bed seeming to call my name.

"Take your clothes off." She breathlessly demands. The door slams shut as she leans against it, and I do as told by slowly removing my shirt.

I sit at the edge of the bed and she stands between my legs, her face dangerously close to mine. Her breath smells of alcohol, and it causes my eyelashes to flutter as she speaks.

"I want you to f.u.ck me." she whispers. Christina presses her lips against mine, and it takes us a few seconds to develop a rhythmic pattern with our tongues. The taste of her mouth sparks a deep want in me. I never realized how much I wanted her until now. I hungrily remove her shirt from her, nearly ripping it in the process.

Her smooth pale skin is beckoning me, calling me. I can feel myself hardening at the thought of her small body underneath me, her cheeks tinted a slight pink as she screams my name..

She reaches out to tilt my chin up so we're looking directly into each other's eyes before once again sealing my lips in a kiss. This kiss is different from the other one. It's hungry, and it's filled with want and need. I break away from our kiss to kick off my pants, and she rids herself of her skinny jeans so she can comfortably straddle me on the bed.

I pull us closer towards the headboard and watch as she removes my boxers with her teeth. Deep moans escape from my throat as she strokes my member at a rapid pace.

I impatiently groan. "Fu.ck this," I grunt. I grab her petite frame and position her on top of me, and watch in astonishment as she grinds on me through the lacey material of her p.an.ties. I grab her by the arm to stop her movements, before taking one hand and easily ripping them off of her.

As she lowers herself onto me, a million thoughts are racing through my head. Is this actually happening? Have we lost our minds?

But most importantly, why do I not feel guilty about dismissing the use of a condom?