0.2

THE NEXT CHAPTERS GON BE V FLUFFY!! Like rlly rlly fluffy!! And I'll try to post it today. xx

-

"ShitFuckPenisAssBitch!"

i yell at my phone who seems to not be responding.

it is currently 8am and ashton has work at 10, so im meant to be making breakfast, but that's effort.

regardless im still going to, not because i dont want to be punished but because i actually like ashton and want to please him...

and well, im hungry as fuck.

i go to the kitchen where i decide to make french toast. i get the eggs, the bread, a whisk, a bowl, two plates, butter and a pan.

i crack four eggs into the bowl and begin whisking.

i then get the bread and soak it in the egg, as i do this, i turn on the stove. when both slices are coated, the pan is big enough for them to both go in, so i put them in and let it cook up.

suddenly i felt two familiar strong arms curl around my waist and lift me up. i immediately know its ashton. he places me on the counter and gives me a quick kiss on my lips. he then begins cooking the rest of the food.

"how come you're cooking sir?" i ask curiously, eyeing the half naked (no shirt, just sweatpants) man infront if me.

"im a nice person like that" he laughs lightly "but nah, its because french toast used to be a family favourite, i used to love cooking it when i was young. infact when my mom was ill, i used to make her this because its the only thing i knew...-" he breathes shakily. "and then my mom got really really ill, and the doctors said she didn't have long... and she stayed positive. she would make jokes about the french toast thing and-" i saw his eyes well up a little, "-and then the next day, i made her it, i went upstairs to give ut too her, and she wasn't breathing.."

wow, never knew french toast could have so much importance and significance.

i smile sadly at hearing this. he has a good heart. i see him looking sad but not crying. although he still looked happy but i could tell it was a sensitive subject.

"you don't have to talk about it sir"

"no its okay, i miss her but i know shes in a better place. and if she were here she wouldn't want me mourn about it, she'd want me to be happy, and i am with you"

i hop of the counter and i look up at him, he's much taller than me. i barely reach his chest. i quickly turn off the stove and wrap my arms around the smiling mans neck and jump, he catches me and carries me to the living room. he lays down with me ontop of his chest and kisses my forehead. i then move so im straddling him and kiss him softly and gently.

after a while of soft gentle kissing, he begins to kiss down my jaw to my neck. he stopped when i let out a moan and he whispers "ah, i think i found someones sweet spot" i moan in response again and he begins to suck on the flesh harshly. He licks over the spot and blows cold air on it when he's done, before humming in satisfaction.

i lean down and peck his lips a couple more times before relaxing in his arms and snuggling him close.

i knew this is what he needed. he didn't need pity or sympathy. he just needed someone to hold and cuddle. someone to love.