0.6

SMUT AT THE END

okay so ive decided chapters will just be random povs (mix between luke/ash/third) bc i suck lmao.

plus early update, suprise bitch.

the next morning, luke wakes up with two strong arms wrapped firmly around his waist.

the blonde boy tries to stretch when suddenly the two arms around him tighten making the small one squeak.

"morning baby" ashton speaks with a hoarse dry voice, burrying his face into luke's neck from behind, scattering a few random kisses.

"tickles!" luke giggles, he turns round to face ash and scrunches up his nose. ashton smiles fondly, pressing a soft kiss to the younger boys cute nose.

 ashton smiles fondly, pressing a soft kiss to the younger boys cute nose

ashton pulls away and looks into lukes eyes as does luke to ash.

they could see it all just from eachothers eyes.

they could hear the unspoken words, feel the emotions neither would show, visualise the others mental appearance;

by looking into eachothers eyes, the avoided thoughts of conversation came alive.

yet suddenly, no confrontation was needed.

"luke" ashton speaks, " i'm not one for sappy prolonged apologies, because its usually just a  distraction from the problem, as mean as that sounds, its just what i believe. but you- you deserve a major apology, not a prolonged speech of all the bad things that are excusing me of why i did it, not a four paragraphed romance novel, a real genuine apology.. i violated your trust, i hurt you.. i've been a terrible dom..- and im so so sorry, and i mean it. you mean so much to me luke, and nothing can excuse me from what i did, i know that, i just really wish yo-"

"daddy"

"its okay, i already forgave you" he smiles at ash, making ash smile back. "i'm not a fan of sappy apologies either" luke giggles, "i just want you to know that i forgive you though, i know you didn't mean it and you are, right there's no excuse for it, but you mean everything to me ash, i'm not giving you up just yet"

"i really don't deserve you"

"neither do i"

ashton gives luke a sweet, gentle kiss, then the two boys begin to get up.

as the two get up in a comfortable silence, ashton suddenly pulls luke back down to the bed, tickling his sides.

"s-stop!" luke squeals between laughs.