0.5

ashton's pov:

i fucked up.

i fucked up bad. i never meant to do this to luke. i love luke and miss him.

i need to get him back.

and i will get him back.

i have no clue where luke is so i figure its easier to look for him later (less people etc.)

of course i'm worried, he could be anywhere.

but i know luke well enough to know he's okay. he can take of himself.

he's outgoing and independent despite being a sub.

for now i think i'm just gonna get the work done at calum's, and tell him that lukes at home.

i think its best if i don't mention this situation.

-

as the end of the day is approaching, calum finally decides to mention that he has noticed my odd behaviour and if i was alright.

i nod.

"are you worried about luke?"

"n-no, why-- why would i be..?" i chuckle nervously.

"ash he's okay. this is what being a dom is like-- i didn't think you would stand up and listen, but you did, and i'm proud bro"

i chuckle, smiling lightly.

we finish the work then i decide to go.

-

lukes pov:

i come across as an outgoing and independent, but in reality, im not.

thats why i chose to be a sub.

i need someone to care for me and look after me. and without ashton, i feel lost.

i need him, but looks like he doesn't need me.

some call me a 'needy baby' but i guess i am.

doms are meant to nurture care and look after their subs aswell as just being their dom.

so as I wonder these empty streets alone, tired, and cold. i hold back the tears threatening to fall.

i couldn't cry.

i didn't deserve to be hurt, no one does.

and it may seem like im overreacting but, ashton hit me.

he said it was a mistake and forgave him. and i won't hold a grudge. but that still didn't him the right to hit me.

and the reason i left?

i don't know. maybe that was an overreaction, i was just scared.

scared of him hitting me, scared of fighting, scared of loosing him.

i just wasn't in the mood to deal with it. so i left.