a message.

I've updated a lot today but this needs to be said... 

im not a judgemental person, i keep an open mind about anything and will try my best to help you.

and I honestly dont believe that people are "ugly" because for someone to be "flawless" or "perfect" they would always have to look good at any angle, pulling any face, in any lighting etc. they would have to look good no matter what.

and theres no one like that.

everyone looks bad at some point. so does that make us all ugly? of course not. because for someone to be ugly, everyone in the world has to believe it.

because "ugly" is just an opinion.

everyone sees everyone differently, so just because one person thinks your ugly or you think your ugly, it doesn't mean its true. because theres at least 1 person in the universe who doesnt believe your ugly,

and im one of those people. to me, you're all beautiful. and obviously i cant see you, but i don't need to, because there is nothing in the world that would make you "ugly"

even deformities, its not ugly, if anything it just makes you stand out from the crowd, and maybe thats not a good thing, but you know what?

maybe it is a good thing.

if at least 1 person didn't think you were ugly, and you did, then that means you aren't, because they are seeing beauty in you.

all it means is you have a different opinion.

same thing for if you think you're fat, some are bigger some a smaller, some can change that,
but for some they cant. its not under their control and its hard.

everyone has different body types, we shouldn't be mocked for that.

yes, its "nice" to be thin, but it doesn't mean your necessarily unhealthy. it just means you're metabolisms different.

and again, it applies to being 'dumb' too.

some learn quicker, some don't.

we were all clueless babies once, and some of us learnt things that some of us perhaps didn't understand.

it doesn't make you dumb, it just means your brain doesn't pick up as fast. and there's nothing wrong with that.

I honestly love every single one of you, and i really hope this helped you see a different view on life,

don't body shame, don't mock and please never judge.

i literally keep an open mind about everything (well unless its like abuse and cruelty etc.)

but like say you were in love with a pencil idk. like literally loved it. I seriously wouldn't judge you or laugh in your face, yes it's amusing but not in a "omg! they like pencils hahahah" I wouldn't mock you or downgrade you or make you feel bad.

now you probably thinks thats too far and im just being stupid, but they're could be someone reading this who has a problem and they can't vent to anyone bc its "too weird"

i just talked about someone loving a pencil and i still didn't judge.

so if you reading this have a weird confession and can't tell anyone bc your afraid of them judging, considering what i just said, its safe to say i won't  judge you.

i love you, even if you don't love yourself, you're perfect. no matter what. (unless your donald trump bc that's self explanatory)