2.3

^nylon pool mentioned later, I remember going there it was amazing holy shit

I was at a beach and remembered i needed to update so i ran out the water

that's dedication

(update: i fell asleep m'sorry, i've never missed an update before haha)

-

"this place is fucking amazing!"

"mm, i don't know if i trust it here... crime rate is pretty high" ashton shrugs, furrowing his eyebrows at his laptop.

luke closes it shut and scowls at his boyfriend, "you're meant to be living! fun exists, you know"

"unlike my love life"

"what the fuck michael" calum laughs as he knows he's joking. "i prefer quiet you" he jokes.

"wait, really? i can change if you want.." the kitten boy frowns.

"mikey, i was kidding! i love every you" he wraps his arms around his boyfriend.

ashton found it's funny how no matter how sassy michael was, he'd always become weak because of calum.

much like luke but for ash.

"lets go on a double date!" luke shrugs out of the blue.

"huh?" the other three furrow their eyebrows.

"yeah.. to... uh– what's that place? nyl.. nylon pool!" luke suggests.

"but it's 6pm"

"yeah but tomorrow we leave for Trinidad, so as we're in Tobago we should do something" he says, referring to them having to stay one night in Tobago because the flight only goes to Tobago... now of course they could have gotten a flight from Tobago to Trini real quick considering the flight is 10 minutes, but they were exhausted from the 22 hour flight as it is.

"okay"

"wait, really? i thought you guys were into plans and organisation not spontaneous shit"

"if you thought that, why'd you suggest it?" calum raises an eyebrow.

"well it was worth a shot... it worked didn't it?"

"true"

"anyway everyone go pack"

-

currently the four boys were on a boat by themselves (they rented it at a yacht club) in search of nylon pool.

you have to go on a boat because you pass a barrier reef and the water gets immensely deep... but once your past that... you're at nylon pool.

 you're at nylon pool