0.3

okay change of plan.

its third person and not as fluffy as planned (just the beginning.)

warning: abuse(?) its not like continous, he just hits him once.

-

the next morning ashton awakes to an empty bed.

today he was going by cal because they had some work to catch up on.

so he climbs out of bed, stretching and then heading to the shower. when he is done, he walks out in a towel to see luke laying on the bed.

"morning baby"

"morning daddy, i made some pancakes for breakfast and thought i'd bring them up here for you, but you were in the shower, so they're downstairs" he smiles politely.

"okay baby, thanks, now get ready because we're going to calum's"

"okay daddy" he giggles and skips off to the shower.

-

when they arrive, they step out hand in hand and approach the door. ashton knocks and then the door is opened by a shirtless calum.

and damn, he was fit, luke thought.

calum quickly apologised and invited them in as he went to get a shirt.

when he came back, he sent michael and luke to his room and told them, politely, not to interrupt him and ash while they were working.

so michael and luke sat in the room deciding what to do.

luke was looking around when he suddenly turned to michael.

"hey, do you watch dance moms?"

michael nods with a small blush.

"hey, its nothing to be embarrassed about!" ashton laughs making the colourful haired mad chuckle small.

"anyway, remember the whole maddie vs chloe drama?"

"oh god yes, i was team a chloe, but i still liked maddie, i just felt it was unfair for chloe"

"yes, same here, but i did see more talent in maddie, but anyway, then there was the whole kendall vs nia music drama, it kinda reminds me of that"

"i agree, i mean nia was treated like chloe. unfairly. just because abby doesn't manage her.."

"yeah, but to be honest i prefer nia's music and the videos! damn.."

"yeah, i love kendall, but the music's a little too immature for me i guess.."

"but have you noticed how each year, a different mom looses it, this year it seems like abby is!" luke exclaims and michael laughs.

"hey, i just need to go ask ash something, i'll be back." luke announces.

"are you sure its a good idea? they said dont interrupt them.." michael says warily.