0.8

- song for this chapter ^^ -

here they were in this mess they called a relationship, again.

luke probably wont remember any of last night, but ashton remembers it all (well maybe not the unnecessary grinding but his boxers could make him aware.)

ashton is worried about what luke 'confessed'

this is only the second time but come on,

is it coincidence?

or does luke always say he can't feel pain when he's drunk? ashton thought.

he didn't know but he needs to.

so he stares at the peaceful sleeping boy infront of him, before giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek, caressing the fragile boys back.

ashton loves luke.

and if he lied about feeling pain, whose to say he's not lying about loving ashton? maybe he knows ashton goes easy on him and hes playing him- all these thoughts cloud ashtons mind, wrapping around his neck, strangling him, suffocating him to the point he could pass out.

but he took a bdeep breath and prays.

prays that the drunkly spoken words luke said aren't true.

because if they are, luke would have to go staright back to the bdsm center, and even then, he'd be kicked out because its 'rule-breaking' and ashton lives by rules. and he doesn't plan to change that, even if he loves luke.

he gently shakes luke awake and waits for him to respond.

after a few groans and grumpy mumbles, luke slowly awakes, grimacing at the pain in hi- well the pain everywhere.

ashton avoids lukes eyes and speaks with a low voice,

"is it true?"

"wha- uh, pardon?"

"do you not feel pain?" ashton eyes finally deciding to meet lukes expectant gaze and he instantly glares daggers into luke, making the small blonde flinch and tense.

"i..i--"

"i already know luke!"

"okay fine! i don't! im a freak i know, its all i've ever been my entire life!"

ashton looses it, thats not the reason.

if luke told him before he wouldn't care.

but he didn't, he lied to him, all of ashton's worried thoughts could now be confirmed.

the older man starts screaming at luke but luke just groans because hes having a major hangover right now and shoutings not the best thing.

ashton stops, "oh right yeah, you're hung over.. i'll get you some aspirin" he says.

"thanks" luke says as he watches ashton leave.

the small boy sighs, rubbing his head.

but before he could think anymore, ashton returned with some water and tablets in hand.