2.1

ive finished the character answers but ima still leave them open till next week (it's already over 15oo lmao whoops)

when luke awoke the next day, the first thing he did was go see ben.

he's serious about them tickets.

he left before ashton could notice, so he can surprise him when he gets back.

so as luke waltzes into the bar, ben's eyes widen.

upon noticing his state luke shakes his head, "lemme guess.. you forgot?"

"actually... i just wasn't expecting to see you so early...the tickets are in the back, i'll go grab 'em, you stay put... i have a surprise!"

luke raises his eyebrows, impressed ben got it done.

then ben comes back out with a grin, handing over the tickets to luke.

"four tickets?"

"yes, but that's not all– i know you said scotland but i remember when we-- well, we.. uh.. that– i just distinctly remember you telling me how much you would love to visit the caribbean... so i booked you a flight to trinidad and tobago!"

"oh my g– thank you so much!" luke squeals, jumping into ben's arms, that familiar feeling of comfort coming back.

luke pulls away quickly muttering a few stuttered apologies.

"no it's okay, you're okay" ben smiles as luke blushes.

"now look, as of the four tickets thing...i thought well... its summer holidays, you might as well enjoy yourself and have fun! so i thought you might like to bring a few mates"

luke's smile fades as he listens to ben's words, "ben, im not taking you" he scowls.

"no! i mean like ash, cal and well mikey if he's up for it... i know how obedient he is.."

"wait-- how do you know them?"

"i know all my customers, face it, i'm the best bar tender out there..."

"shut up, but this is awesome! thank you so much, ben!" luke presses a friendly kiss to his cheek and rushes out leaving a confused ben behind.

"luke, there you are!" ashton says as luke runs through the door right into ashton's arms ashton picks him up and peppers the small blonde's face in kisses.

"what you got there, babe?"

"noothiiingg" luke sings.

"c'mon, tell daddy, baby"

"i think you mean baby daddy" luke says, proud of his awful reference/pun thing.

"that was awful"

"shut up! and well basically i talked to ben and he was the one who drugged you–"

"he did what?"

"now, well to be fair he did drug everyone"