2.0

double update betch

the next day, after school was done, luke decides to book ashton an appointment.

just so he could be sure.

"c'mom, we've gotta go doctors" luke says, getting in the car.

"i don't know why you're worried, there'll be nothing wrong"

"ashton-"

"i said there'll be nothing wrong! why don't you ever believe me!"

ashton then realises he shouted and how scared luke looks.

"sorry, i.. i–"

"forget it, let's just go"

-

as they did some scans and ran some tests, luke was waiting in the waiting room.

then a doctor came out and called his name, "mr. hemmings, come with me"

she led him to a huge room where luke was seated on the 'bed'

"take a seat, mr. hemmings" luke nods. "so is this your brother or.."

"boyfriend" luke corrects to which she just smiles.

"okay, well does he have any family that should know first"

"well his parents are dead and his siblings just met him so, no"

"okay... well it's hard to determine what mr. irwin has, but we took a test and it looks like he's had crystal meth intake in the last 24 hours–"

luke's face drops, so does ashton's.

"what? i-i never took crystal meth!" ashton get's up from the bed, hearing that part.

"sit down, ashton" luke glares slightly.

"wait, you don't believe me?" ashton says in disbelief, walking over to them.

"please tale a seat, mr. irwin" the lady raises her voice.

"why would i, ashton!"

ashton grabs luke's face in his hands but luke flinches and ashton looks guilty.

"i-i swear i didn't. you have to believe me! please believe me!" he yells, clinging onto ashton. "my whole life, everyone's given up on me! not you... you can't!" he sobs, thrashing around.

"just continue" luke says to the lady who wears a sympathetic look.

"we can't determine what it is but from the signs of behaviour mr. irwin shows, he most likely has bipolar disorder, it's not too serious. i'm more worried about him going crazy, so with this crystal meth thing – i wouldn't bring it up.

"but as far as the crystal meth, he didn't take it on his own. it was in alcoholic sumbstance, i suppose, otherwise he would have extremely bad withdrawal symptoms as it is the most addictive drug"

"we don't have alcohol in the house"

"did he go out with mates?"

"only to a bar by himself"

"then maybe he put it in his drink there"

"what? in front if everyone?"

"look i don't know how, but he definitely consumed some" and as the lady continues, luke doesn't care enough to listen.

he knows ashton, he knows the house inside out. the only explanation is...

someone tried to drug him.

-

ashton fell asleep on the way home, so luke leaves him in the house with a note saying he's going shopping.

but really he was going to the bar.

it was too early to be drinking heavily, so it wasn't that busy, so luke angrily storms in and straight up to the ben, because ben is into some pretty shady stuff.

"you drugged, ashton"

"to be fair, i did it to everyone-- i mean... uh what?"

good way to get the truth - accuse people till they admit.

"what are you talking about?"

"crystal meth, ring a bell?"

the bar tenders eyes widen.

"i-i don't–"

"oh my go– it was you!"

"look, shh, keep your voice down"

"why'd you do it? what'd he do to you? huh?"

"look it wasn't him, i needed to get rid of it so i put it in the drinks, just please don't tell anyone! you can have free drinks.. i'll book you a holiday--"

"i don't want drinks with meth in it thanks, so i'll take a holiday"

"sure! just please don't tell"

"chillax, i won't, but i'm serious about the holiday" luke calls whilst walking out.

"so am i!" he heard as a response.

-

"ashton-"

"luke!" ashton runs to him and hug him.

"luke-- you gotta believe me when i say i didn't–"

"i believe you"

"i know i- what?"

"i believe you, ash"

"thank you" ashton whispers, clinging onto luke and hugging him tightly, luke hugs back, smiling.

he looks up and presses his lips to ashton's in a sweet passionate kiss.

"i love you, ash, you know that, right?"

"i love you too, luke, and of course i do. you don't need to say it, because everything you've done has shown it"

"stop" luke giggles, blushing.

"it's true, luke. you're the first one to not give up on me. even calum did at one point."

"well it's a good thing i'm not them then" the small one smiles as ashton reattaches their lips.

-

meh

I don't particularly like this chapter

but vote and comment plez

ily - nabs. x