1.4

4K OMG IM SCREAMING ILY

-

luke could feel pain.

well, today he could.

it was confusing but a doctor told them that although it was very rare for him to feel it, he still could. but the days he could were random and there was no way of calculating when it would happen.

but luke didn't care, all he knew was today he could feel pain.

so luke pranced around, hurting himself, just to see what pain felt like.

and he decided he liked pain.

"so, you have a pain kink?" ashton smirks, just about to leave for work.

"i guess, sir" luke giggles.

"well, we'll try that out later then" the older boy laughs, pressing a small kiss to luke's forehead. "bye."

"bye, daddy"

everything was great, ashton went to work, luke was home alone.

but then there's knock at the door.

and foolishly, luke answers.

he then ends up being kidnapped...

that brings us to now:

"what are you doing!? let me go!" luke yells as a masked guy drags him into a van.

"you will do as i say, blondie" he says, shutting the door.

"and why would i do that?"

"because i know ashton"

"and?"

"well, ashton and i have had this rivalry..." he starts.

"what are you talking about?" luke says with an confused expression.

"look, he did something he shouldn't of, kid, and now i'm going to get my revenge" he says, going covering luke's mouth with his hand.

"don't touch me, i don't wanna catch your disease! just let m-gmm!" he is cut off when the guy's hand covers with mouth anyway.

"ewmmm!" he muffles into the kidnappers hand. "hmmp!" he tries for help but nothing works.

when they reach a weird secluded building, the mysterious man takes luke, from the van, into an isolated room, he lets luke go and the small blonde screams.

"let. me. go!" he yells in anger.

"and why would i do that?" he mimics.

"i'll call the police!"

"please... you don't know anything about me?..what would you tell them? i'm in a fucking mask with gloves, and plus you don't have your phone" the masked guy spoke.