0.7

thank you so much for 900+ views, my larry book hit 1k recently and it'd be awesome if we could get this one there too! (:   I L Y   A L L !!

-

the next morning, ash awakes to the smell of bacon and eggs.

he hums contently and pulls on a shirt, remembering last night. he bites his lip at the thought as the moans of his angel replays in his mind.

he stops before he gets a hard on, then goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth and well take a piss, cause he really needs one.

when ashton went downstairs, he saw luke swaying his hips to the soft tune of hey lolita hey by lana del rey.

"morning, baby" ashton says, making luke snap his head round.

"morning, daddy" luke giggles, wearing ashtons oversized t-shirt.

breakfast is almost done" luke says, trying to be more obedient. he really does love ashton, so he wants to act like a proper sub. but he wouldn't confess the no pain thing just yet.

ashton notices lukes change and to be honest, he was kind of sad. he loves lukes sassy side.

ashton continued to think about last night and bow they violate bdsm rules as it wasn't bdsm sex.

yes ashton was still in control, but tops usually are, unless you're a power bottom.

what they did was more of an 'i love you' sex. just to show how much they really do love eachother. but it was different from bdsm sex.

the two boys sat in deep thoughts, eating their breakfast in a peaceful silence.

as ashton thought deeper, he wondered if maybe this was a good thing. he wanted to know what proper bdsm sex with luke would be like, with punishment.

"luke"

"yes, daddy?" luke looks up.

"ive been thinking, and i wanna punish you, for like, everything thats happened, its okay if you say no. don't feel pressured into it, its up to you. i just want to know what it would be like as we've never had proper bdsm sex"

"nah, its cool, but like- right now? cause im barely aw-"

"no of course not now" ashton chuckles. "later maybe?"

"okay, daddy" luke giggles then they go back to eating.

-

after they luke received his punishment, the two boys sat talking about it.

it was awkward to say the least.

luke cried (half fake) and in reality ashton felt really bad. but he wouldn't show luke because just because you're sub cries, doesn't mean you can give in. it takes away the whole purpose of a bdsm relationship.

but ashton felt like shit for hurting and humiliating his baby (ball gag etc.) and luke did so well. he decides to take luke out as a kind of 'sorry' even though he told luke it was a reward for doing good.

its sad how most of their relationship is built on lies.

yet neither bothered to confess to anything, because they both had speculations that none wanted to be true.